€hapter 29

You couldn't believe it! YG actually liked your song! It was amazing! You hugged GD and kissed him. Then YG walks in.
   "So I see you have told her the news JiYong."
   "Yes, I have sir." You look at YG and smile.
   "Please, follow me to the recording room. I would like to hear you sing live."
  You follow YG down the hall, holding GD's hand.
   You walk in the room and everyone is in there. CL, Taeyung, Daesung and even T.O.P. He didn't care for you much. You never understood why he didn't like you, he just kinda... didn't. It was probably because you were from the United States...?
   All of the sudden April and Seungri run in the door.

   "OMG! We are so sorry we are late! We didn't realize what time it was!

   This seems so familiar... you thought to yourself.
   "Go ahead and sing!"
   You start singing the song the song GD had prepared for you.
   After you were finished, everyone clapped. Some had tears in their eyes.
   "(Y/n)! That was amazing!" Your sister said, with tears running down her face.
   "Yeah, that's really good. I love your voice." CL explained.

   Jiyong walked up to you and kissed your forehead; "I knew you would sound amazing." You feel your face heat up as everyone compliments you. After approximately half an hour of everyone praising your voice, you yawn. You haven't looked at a clock all day. You pull out your phone and it's about 1:30am. You start freaking out!
   "What! What's wrong (y/n)!?" GD said with a worried expression.
   "I have to go! The debut is tomorrow and I have a hair appointment at 7:00am tomorrow morning!" You kiss Jiyong goodbye and give Seungri, Taeyung, Daesung, all of 2ne1 and April a hug. As you bolt out the door into a crowd of waiting fangirls. They are all screaming things like; "GD-OPPA! I LOVE YOU!!" and "GD MARRY ME AND I'LL HAVE YOUR CHILDREN!" You just ignore them and get into the nearest car, not realizing who's it was. You realize it's the wrong car once it's too late.
   "Hello (y/n), in a rush?"

~

Finally back into the swing of things! I hope you guys are used to the short chapters by now. I really wanted to make this chapter longer, but I just didn't have the time. I wrote this one in my advisory class before lunch.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR OVER 5.5K VIEWS!! You guys are the best!!!

~babywolf251