€hapter 3

"SEOUL!?!?! YOU MEAN WHERE GD USE TO LIVE?!?!" When April said this her face lit up.
"Its also where the YG Studio is located. I will live about 5.2 miles away from the building."
"But why so close? Its not like you will get to see him or anything (y/n)..." When she said this you gave her a face like 'You dont think I know this?' and said "It doesnt matter if i actually see him. The thing is the fact that even living NEAR YG Studios is very expencive! And I found a very good condition place for a very low price per month!"
"How much..." she said with a seceptical expression.
"Aproximatly 1,500,000."
"D-DOLLARS!?!" April said looking at you like you were insane!
"No silly! In... umm.... crap what do they call their money.. ughh... i feel so stupid.. help?"
"Won??"
"Yeah i think so haha!"
"So how much is that in US Dollars??"
"I think about 1,500 a month if im not mistaken." Her jaw dropped.
"HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO AFFORD THAT!? YOU CANT EVEN PAY OUR HOUSE BILL!!"
"April. Dont worry about it." You hug your sister before being called down stairs by your mother. "APRIL! (Y/N)!! GET DOWN HERE WE HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU TWO!" You both run down the stairs and find your parents holding 2 envolopes with your names on them.
"What is that mom?" You ask.
"Its your suprise! Open them!" You mother hands you and April youe envolopes and you both open them. Inside were passports, a one way plane tickets to Seoul and another envolope, but this one was white. You both looked at eachother before opening the white envolopes. When you openes your envolope, you covered your mouth and April screamed, causing Michael to run down stairs from his room.
"Whats with all the screaming!?" He said. You showed him what was in the envolope. "A vip ticket and a backstage pass to a BIGBANG concert in Seoul? Egh... do I have to go too?" He said with discust in his tone. This caused you to slap his arm and turn towarsa your parents. As soon as you looked at them you said thank you and ran up to hug them. April following behing.
"Woah woah... does that mean..." You stop and look at your mothr and father.
"Yes, April is moving to Seoul with you!! Of course you both will need to find jobs. But until then here." They both hand you and April a credit card. "This is connected to your fathers retirement fund."
"You mean the money we have been saving for 10 years!? Mom thats alot!!"
"Exactly 10,506,768.59!" Your brother said. He had always been a math wiz.
"Correct Mike! Wow... 15 years old and already our family Ensitien! Now. We trust you girls not to spend it all in one week! If you spend more then 10,000 in one week we will close your cards until you need to pay your rent!! And just because you have alot of money does NOT make you better then ANYONE! We expect you to treat everyone well. And every day from 10am to 1pm you have a private tuture to help teach you Korean. She gets paid $150 every week. And if she doesnt get paid she doesnt come the next week, understood!?" Both you and April run up and hug your mother and father. Then you step back and salute them military style and say "Sir yes sir!!" And run up to your seprate rooms. You both begin to pack for your new life in Seoul!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I had to help the girls out somehow! Of course they wont go power hungry with the money. You and April are very sufisticated young women and know how to spend your money like reposible adults. Now i have to do alit of math for the next chapter!! XDD
xoxo

~babywolf251