€hapter 28

For about a month now all you could do was worry. Your name getting out was a huge setback to the debut with you and April. All you did was worry. You didn't have an appetite, so you didn't eat. You never slept anymore because you were too busy worrying about different things that could go wrong. And you didn't see GD anymore. He was busy writing and recording for the next BIGBANG album. You did, however, see April quite a bit. With living together and even recording together, there wasn't really anyone else for you to see. It was just her. Well... and Seungri... But since they are dating now there isn't really much of a choice. You can still remember the day they told you. I was a happy, yet sad time. Because it just reminded you of how your relationship with GD was kinda starting to drift away, and there was no way of stopping it.
  Flashback
  Early Tuesday morning. Very beautiful. 
  From the distance you can see Seungri and April running in your direction. And it looks like they are holding hands.
  "(Y/N)!!! WE HAVE NEWS!!!" You here April and Seungri scream.
  "What is it oppa?" You reply.
  "Well," Seungri explains, "We have come to the decision that we were going to be open about this with you. For sometime now, we have been seeing each other. And we have decided to open up to all of YG Entertainment! We are dating!!" Your jaw drops and you can't breathe. Your little sister dating the man she has dreamt of since she was young and had first heard about BIGBANG 6 years ago.
  "Sis? You alive? Omg... Seungri I think we killed her..." They both look at each other and begin laughing.
  "Hahaha, very funny. I'm not dead... just proud." You say with a smile. Aprils eyes lit up and her smile grew wide as she jumped to you and hugged you with no intentions to stop.
  "Y-You mean it! Are you really proud of me!?"
  "Yes I am very proud of you. Now. I must talk with Seungri about my rules for dating my sister."
  "Oh no not this again. This is how you scared off my last boyfriend." She says with a grin. You both look at Seungri who had a face of shock.
  "W-Well... I-I think I can take a few little rules." He says a bit shakey.
   "They are not actually that bad. Don't worry! I'll try not to scare you too bad."
   "Oh. Okay!" He follows me down the hill to a near coffee shop.
   "She is very beautiful. Isn't she Seungri?" He looks at you with a look of wonder.
   "Of course she is! And she means everything to me!" He looks at you with a face that said; 'ARE YOU CRAZY!?

   "Well, good. Because if you would have tried anything with me like her last boyfriend did... I would have to take matters into my own hands."

   "Y-Your own h-hands??"
   "Yes." He looks away. The waitress walks up and requests your orders.
   "I'll have two frappichinos hold the cherry and extra espresso." I looked at him.
   "What? She might not be here, but I should be caring enough to get her favorite drink." I look at him and smile.

   He is a keeper, April.

   Back to reality

GD walks in the room without you noticing. He sneaks up behind you hand hugs you.
   "Oh! Jiyong! I was just thinking of you..." You turn around to see tears in his eyes. He looks happy.
   "W-What?"
   "He loves it. YG loves your song." You look at him with a face of awe.
   "W-WHAT!?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am SOOOOO sorry I forgot about you guys! Please don't hate me! My phone stopped sending my notifications so icompletly forgot!! But anyways! Thank you for all of the support!
xoxoxoxo

~babywolf251