€hapter 25

•Jiyongs POV•
  I walk into the recording room to see (y/n) with her feet propped on the desk with her mouth full of dumpling.
  "Aww look at my perfect angel enjoying her stay at YG Entertainment." I look at her and smerk. She always looks so adorable when she eats! Like a little chipmunk!
  "Oh! GD! I didnt know you needed in here!"
  "I don't. I just came to see how everything is coming along. You have been working on this debut song longer then I thought you would." I was always worried that she would over complicate things. Her sister was keeping everything so simple. She has been done with her song for a week now and (y/n) still isn't close.
  "Oh that silly thing? Im done with that Im working on coreography."
  "I-In here!? You know we have-"
  "Yes I know there is a studio for that. Who do you think is in there all the time? Well.. mainly from midnight to about 4-5am. Then I either go home or hang here."
  "Coreography? Don't you think thats much for a debut song?"
  "Well I want to show all my talents! I dont just want to be known as a singer. I want to be more then that."
  "So you wanna be like BIGBANG..?" I said with a disappointed attitude. People are always trying to come up with dances to go with their songs. But never a debut song usually.
  "N-No... I ment that I wanted to show my true talents... I am more then just a singer."
  "What do you mean true talents?" I asked. I didnt want to sound rude to her. I mean. I love her and dont want to loose her over something as stupid as this.
  All of the sudden she stands up.
  "Press play on track 3." I do as she asks. She stands about in the middle of the studio with her head facing the ground.
  I press play and she begins dancing. Its a simple dance that anyone could master. Then things get complicates. She does a back tuck and lands in a strattle.
  "Where did you learn to do that? A-And why?!" I ask in awe at what she had just done.
  "I am a typical American teenager. I have had my hand in gymnastics for a year or two. And why not?"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

How am I doin'? Is the story any good..? Did I screw it up at all? I hope not.
Thanks for all the veiws and support! It really means a lot to me knowing that people actually read my works!
xoxoxoxo

~babywolf251