Chapter 30

"Hello (y/n), in a rush?" You look into the eyes of the man you hated most. Nam Tae Hyun. He had always been so rude to you since you first set foot in the YG building. He would even tweet angry things towards you. But deleting them directly afterwards.
   "Nam Tae Hyun." You say, with a slight growl.
   "Awe.I didn't know you were a dog." He said with a sarcastic smile.

   "I'm going to go get in my own car." You say. Before moving, you hear all the doors lock and the car started up.
   "You're not going anywhere until I tell you something you need to know." He said with a serious tone.

   "Fine, but make it quick." He backs up and begins to drive.
   "Not here. Where do you live?"

~~

   "What do you want to tell me." You had finally gotten up to you're apartment and the ride was awkward. Since he never cared for you, he would look at you with an angry expression every few minutes.

   "It's about GD and his 'friend'. Mizuhara Kiko." A few weeks ago, there was an article about Jiyong and a girl named Mizuhara Kiko being seen at a hotel together in Seoul at the Shilla Hotel. But you knew he would never do something like that to you... right?
   "Well, Kiko texted me that night. She said she was staying at the Shilla Hotel with a 'friend' and we couldn't meet up for lunch as planned. See what I'm getting at here?" You look at Tae Hyun in disbelief.
   "Jiyong would never do something like that to me behind my back. He would have at least asked me to go with him." You reply. Your voice shaking at the fact that the scandal between them could be true.
   "(Y/N). Kiko would never lie to me. We are too close for that. I did ask her who she was with. But she never replied. I tried bringing it up a second time, but she just said it was a friend and that's all I needed to know. And then the article came up. So I assumed it was him. But didn't realize until now that you two were together." Your heart sank. GD? A cheater? No, no... he can't be... he wouldn't do that to you. He loves you.

~

   Nam Tae Hyun left and you were home alone. You completely forgot about what you were suppose to do. And you didn't care either.
   "GD... cheated on me?" You kept repeating over and over in your head like a broken record. It was so hard to believe, but at the same time, you were not surprised. He was use to the glam life and a girl like you from such a small town in the US wouldn't understand. But... maybe they had a meeting or something... but then why would he take the lambo?
   You repeated fifty thousand questions in your head until you heard a knock at the door.

   "(Y/N). We need to talk about something."

~

CLIFFHANGER!! xDD!! Sorry I haven't updated... I can't even remember how long it's been! But when I got on here I was amazed!! We are up to 6.1k views!! That's insane!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! From the bottom of my heart!! It means so much to me to know that there are so many people out there that read my book! I wanted to give a quick shout out to okisama! She has been so supportive of me since I started writing and she was actually the one who inspired me to start writing a Jiyong fanfiction! Please go read some of her works and if you love my Jiyong fanfiction you will ADORE hers!! Thanks for reading!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

~babywolf251

Quick Authors Note!!
Nov. 3, 2015

I have made the decision to write a new fan fiction! It's a, drum roll please! *drum roll* OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB FAN FICTION!! I just need one thing from you guys; an idea of who the fan fiction should be towards! 

1. Tamaki Suoh (Tamaki-senpai/ Senpai)

2. Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Honey/ Honey-Senpai)

3. Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin (Hitachiin Twins/ Hika-chan and Kao-chan)

4. Takashi Morinozuka (Mori/ Mori-senpai)

5. Kyoya Ootori (Kyoya... Just Kyoya.)

So please vote in the comments below! Once I have 15 comments in total I will tally them up and I will post who its about in the next update!!