€hapter 2

You finally get to school and things didnt go so well... you thought today wpuld be filled with fun but in akk reality the whole day you were forced to sit in your classrooms reading books... If only they were fanfictions or maybe even x readers you thought to yourself Then i could dissapear from this place and be anywhere i dreamed... The only thing you wanted was to be home listening to the latest BIGBANG song and watching movies and animes with your sister. You just couldnt figure out how to explain to her where you were going next week for the rest of your school career. And maybe even life. I couldnt break her heart...
It was the end of the school day and your parents deaided to pick you up (since you havent bought a car yet). The whole ride home you listened to songs like Bullet by Hollywood Undead and Break by Three Days Grace with your brother, Michael.
Once you got home your parents told you that they had a suprise for you and your sister. But that they couldnt give it to you until you told April that you were moving. So you desided that now was better then never. You went to your room (because thats where April aslways saw, either playing xbox with Michael or doing her makeup) and found her sitting on the (f/c) couch.
"H-Hey April c-can I talk t-to you-u?" Dammit shes gonna know somethings wrong if you keep studdering like an idiot. KEEP IT TOGETHER (Y/N)! You told yourself.
"Sure, what ya want big sis??" She looked at you with a concerned look.
"I-I moving..." You said this, you start to feel tears fall down your cheeks as you realized how much you would miss her. She ran up to you and cried with you.
"I-Its okay (y/n). You will be okay sissy..." She was 17 and she still called you sissy. Its still cute tho. "W-Where to?" She asked, tears covered her face and her eyes were beat red.
"Seoul, South Korea."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I hope you liked this chapter!! Sorry it was kinda short but i thought that were i left it would be a perfect cliff hanger!
xoxo

~babywolf251