€hapter 26

The debut was in about 3 days and you were nervous. You didnt know how it would turn out and you were getting nervous about your dance. It was harder then you thought to remember everything on cue. Expecally since Korean isnt your first language. You always were afraid of it showing while you sang. You didnt want to make a fool of yourself in front of so many people.
"You'll do amazing." Is all you ever heard from Jiyong anymore. He was always so trusting in you. You could never understand why. Its like he felt something for you that he didnt want to explain. But you didnt mind it. You actually enjoied how much he cared for you. No one ever has. Well.... one person... but lets not talk about him for now.
You and Taeyung had became... friends. He appologized for taking you phone the month before. But GD had gotten you a new one.... only heaven knows why. You always hated it when people bought you things. Even you wouldnt let your parents buy you anything because you always felt like you owed them for it. Like getting a loan from a loan shark and never paying it off. That kind of feeling. The feeling of death hanging over your head.
Time Skip Brought To You By An Amazing GD Back Hand-spring•
After about an hour of poundering in your own thoughts, you deside to look for something to do. As a child you loved to draw and write poems or short stories. So you desided to draw a picture of you and GD. But since you hadnt really had free time, you didnt have things like paper and pencils just lying around like you did back home. So you ran to the store to grab a packet of blank paper, a binder, a whole punch and things to draw and color with.
You go inside the local super market and head to the household items. On the way there you see a magazine rack sitting close to the refreshments.
G-Dragon's New Mystery Girl!
You grab the magazine and flip to the page with the article. It read:

G-Dragin found waiting in a local coffee shop for someone unknown. Our reporter desides to take a closer look and askhim a few questions. She asks why he was waiting in a coffee shop and why by himself. After eplaining he receaves a call.
"Hello? Just waiting for (y/n)-"...

"Oh no.."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Thank you so so soooo much for reading!! Over 3k views!!! It means so much to know that I have such a suportive fanbase!
xoxo

~babywolf251