Chapter 34

It's been 3 months since you found GD. You never understood why he was just hanging out in his Lamborghini.... but you probably didn't really want to know.

"Hey (y/n)!" A familiar voice said. "Glad to see your back at it! How has everything been?" You turn around and hug the man standing behind you.

"Umm... hi?" T.O.P said with a confused expression.

"I just need a hug.." He wraps his arms around and and embraces you.

"We need to find GD. I can't just go behind his back like this ya'know."

"I know... I really didn't think he would mind since you two are good friends." He lets go and steps back, bending down to look you in the eyes.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't mind this. He was worried about you for a while there."

"I understand this." You look out of his eyes. His gaze made you feel strange. Not a good strange, but like.. you were doing something wrong. Like how your father would look at you when you were younger. Like you were in trouble.

"Then you need to stop. Go see him."

~

I know this seems like.... really off but you guys were confused about the previous chapter so I wanted to like.... change it up. No there isn't going to be an affair between reader and T.O.P. But there might be a scandal. ;) I hope you guys liked it. I think I know where I'm going with this now!
xoxo

~babywolf251