€hapter 6

"Ughh hi!" You say. Kinda nervous, he looks up at you. He holds out his hand to help you off the plane. You take his hand and walk down the stairs. Seungri walks up behind April while she is walking down the stairs and greets her. We walk inside with the guys only to be separated by a large grouo if girls. Since you and your sister hate large groups of people. You both walk kinda to the sideof the group until you feel a hand grab your wrist and pull you into the croud. As you are pulled you grab your sisters jacket, pulling her along. You end up next to GD and your sister, kinda in a sandwich. GD whispers in you ear to pull out your phone and start snapping pictures of you three so you would look like fans. You do as instructed until you get to the baggage claim. There, you and April grab your bags and follow GD outside. Not close behind but close enough so you dont loose him. You text GD asking what that was about. He jusy replys saying "Go out the back door and for you and April to meet him there." Of course he sent it in Korean so April had to read it (she knew how to speak it almost fluently).
You wait out behind the airport. After about 10 minutea of waiting you see a black SUV pull up and stop in front of you. GD opened the door and invited you two in. You climb in. You sit beside GD and April beside Seungri. GD Starts explaining:
"I know this is really sudden but you were so kind to me at the airport I wanted to say thank you personally. You were one of the first girls I have stood beside that has kept my identity a secret. And I opritiate that." You feel youself start to blush as he speaks. His voice is so deep and his eyes looked directly into yours as he spoke. It was like talking to a fallen angel. You imediatly cover your face with your hand and look away. "You dont have to be embarrassed in front of me. I'm your friend, remember? When you two are around us, think of us as older siblings!" You look at Jiyong, confused. "How are we suposed to think of you as our oppas if we barley know you and-" you stop and unzip your leather jacket to reveal your BIGBANG t-shirt. "and are really big fans?!" You ask with a serious tone. Jiyong looks away with a big grin on his face. Guess he didnt expect me to be a fan of his you think to yourself. "Hmm good question... oh wow! I guess i was too distracted by your kindness that I never requested your name!" You look at him a do a cute, but flirty smile.
"Its (y/n)." He returns the smile and replys with a hand shake and bow, "A pleasure to meet you (y/n)!"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Wonder how Seungri and Aprils conversation is going! Of course you wont know because they were speaking in Korean of all things. Anywho thanks for reading!!
xoxo

~babywolf251