€hapter 17

"W-What? I already told them no when we were young. What makes them think that I would change my mind?" Amya looks at you with a confused expression.
"What do you mean... change your mind?"
"When we were younger when we auditioned together.. I was offered a job. But i heard a rumor that they woulfnt hired you if i took the job. So i declined. I knew you needed it more."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'I needed it more'?! We both know that we wouldnt have even had the oprotunity if you didnt waist your life working a Dollar General for most of you Sophmore, Junior and Senior high school years! If it wasnt for you I wouldnt even have it!" You look at Amya apologeticly.
"Dont give me your damn puppy dog eyes senpai!'' You stick out your bottom lip and start making a whining sound.
"Okay senpai, I forgive you." Amya walks up to you and hugs you.
"I see how you are (y/n)! Cheating on me with an American singer." GD walks over to you and gives you a big hug from behind. You turn your head around and nuzzle your head into his chest.
"Sorry oppa. We were just talking."
"Nah its fine. So why are you here in Seoul anyways? Are you not busy over in America?" Amya looked at the ground.
"Y-You tell him." Amya walked into the room with April, Seungri and the rest of your family.
"What are you telling me?" JiYong said. You looked into his eyes. Trying not to cry.
"I was offered a job over seas."
"What!? But what about YG? What about... us?" He paused before saying us. You never realized how he felt about you. You always thought he liked you like a younger sister. Not like this.
"What do you mean us?" You say.
"I mean this." You look at him confused. But before you know it, he grabs the back of your head and looks into your eyes. He gets closer and closer. All of the sudden you feel his warn, soft lips on yours.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I just thought that things needed to go a little faster between you two! And I would like to thank everyone for over 1k views! This means everything to me! And just for that I have uploaded two chapters today! I hope you like this chapter!
xoxoxo

~babywolf251