€hapter 4

You and April had been waiting in the air port for about half an hour waiting for your plane to arive. You have packed a few snacks secretly in your coat pockets and your carry on and a travel pillow and a blanket or two. You went up to the counter to ask how much linger your wait wouldbe when a man about 177cm tall with sunglasses and a mask on walked up beside you. You greated him with a simple "Hello." and he bowed and reaches for your hand to shake it. You bow and shake his hand, realizing he was probably Korean and would b on the same flight as you. Bing a curious 18 year old, you desided to ask him. "Flight 210?" You say. Then man replyed with a nod.
"First or second class?" He holds up one finger and a silent laugh. The laugh sounded familiar. Was he from your online collage or did you mean him at Disney World or something?? You desided to ask what his name was and if he wanted to talk some other time. He wrote his number on your hand and his name in Korean. He waved goodbye as they announced that your flight had arrived. When you looked at your hand you realized you had seen the same name some where but you couldnt quite figure it out. Once you walked back over to April and saw her face, you realized you knew EXACTLY who that was.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Sorry for another short chapter. Ill make it up i SWEAR! But i have to say one thing. DAT MEETING DOE!! XD
xoxo

~babywolf251