€hapter 14

JiYongs POV
It has been 5 months since i saw her... I miss her so much... She wont return my calls... my texts... anything... i worry about her. Since YG forced me back into the studio to write our next song, i couldnt help but cry... alot. The other members worry for me. Some days I refuse to eat because I worry so much. But i do eat at times. I have wrote our next song but without Seungri to record his part it hasnt come out yet. I wrote it about her.
I reseave a text from YG.
Jiyong. My office. Now.
~YG Entertainment
I make my way to his office. I reach the door and knock.
"Come in Jiyong." I entered. Nervous as to what he would say.
"Seungri has messaged me. He is very worried about (y/n). She refuses to leave the hospital and he fears she has not eaten since before her sister was in the hospital. He requests I let you visit her." I look at him. Has not eaten!? In 5 month!! That cant be good...
"I have desided to alow you the week off."
"T-Thank you so much sir!!" I bow and leave his office.
Just hang in there (y/n)! Im on my way!"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

How did you not see this coming!? I needed to do something to lighten the mood a bit! Plus a filler chapter lol

Sorry about taking so long to update between chapters! I started my freshman year of highschool Tuesday and have had A LOT on my mind! Next update wont be till Monday or Tuesday! And shout out to the people who remind me to update!
xoxo

~babywolf251