€hapter 16

It was one of your best friends from highschool! Her name was Amya!
"Amya-chan!!!! OMG!!!!" You ran up and hugged her. Of all people you expected to see, she was not one.
"Of course I came, senpai!" You laughed when she called you this. It was something you did ever since you were young. You two always drempt of growing up and moving to Korea together but Amya got... job offers... AMAZING job offers! You were very proud of her. But sadly that ment that you wouldnt move to Korea together. But that didnt stop you from living both of your dreams.
"I see you actually moved without me senpai!!"
"Whats all the comotion about?" You turn around to see JiYong poking his head out of the hospital room, along with Seungri.
"O-OH MY G-GOD!! S-SENPAI!? IS THAT-" You walk back and stand between GD and Seungri. Seungri puts his elbow of your head and GD wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you close to him.
"Yes, it is GD and Seungri." As soon as you say that she goes full fangirl.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOUR FROM BIGBANG!!!!" She runs up to GD and pokes him on the forhead.
"Ohhhhhh...... you even feel as amazing as you look......" JiYong laughs.
"Thank you miss!"
" Its Amya!" She has a big cheslsea smile on her face.
"Ok, Amya it was nice meeting you." Seungri walks back into the room. GD follows but not before kissing your forhead. You two deside to goto the cafe downstairs
"ARE YOU TWO A THING!?!?!" You laugh.
"Shh... Lower your voice! But I guess so! Thats the first time hes done that!" Amyas smile quickly fades.
"I just remembered something..."
"What is it?"
"I was sent here by my company... t-they wanted to sign you..."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A job offer? But overseas?

I hope you are enjoying this x reader so far!
xoxo

~babywolf251