chapter 5

Jacks pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP "DANM NOISY THING I thought I tought you a lesson the last time you beeped at me" I yelled at the thing that would not shut up. I riped the thing out of the wall and through it out the window danm thing that shoud teach you to mess with me.I went over to my closet and found my blue skull shirt I put it on oh. "yea im bad nobody better mess with me" then I found my black skinny jeans and put them on.My stomach really hurt and all sudden I felt like had to puke I ran into the bathroom just as the burning substence came out my mouth and nose. I coughed a few times and just then my head started pounding and I felt like I was going to pass out all of a sudden.I stayed by the bathroom toilet for a few minutes to make sure I was done throwing up. "JACK" mom yelled from down stairs and when I did not answer I heard her come up the steps "Jack" she called again."Im in here mom" I said weakly."Oh jack sweety" she rushed over to me and felt my head. "Oh baby your burning up come on you go right back to bed im going to call off of work".

"No mom it's ok i'll be alright on my own" I told her."Nonsence you young man are going stray back to your room"."You go to bed i'm going to see your sister off to school then i'm going to make you some tea".with that said she went down stairs.I slowly got up and went back to my room and slowy got into some pj's I was really cold for some reason maybe its cause of the feaver I have.I got under the covers and closed my eyes.I woke up at 2:30 what the cock monkeys I slept 6 hours I rubbed my eyes and slowy made my way to my door I sneezed and went into the bathromm across the hall.I grabed some tolietpaper and blew my nose.Then contiuned to head down stairs I now know what an old grandpa feels like walking so slow."MOM" I yelled then fliched a bit because my throat was sore as the pits of hell."Jack you get back in bed this instend young man"."But I have been in bed all day can I at least lay on the couch and watch tv for a while please mommy"?She sighed "fine but if I see you move off that couch its stright back to bed. "I will bring you in some soup and tea I made you tea earlier but you were a sleep and I did not want to wake you.

I walked out into the living room and grabbed the remote and fliped through the channales. "YES" I yelled even though it hurt my throat like hell.Even though I felt wores then crap that you crap in the toilet it's a little bit better when spongebob is on. I did a mental fist pump in the air.Mom came in with soup and tea and set up a tray in front of me she did this as she gave me a disoproving look".No shouting when your sick" she said while shaking her head "only you would do somthing that makes you feel wores"."But spongebob is on" I said in a duh tone.She just smirked and shook her head again while walking back to her bedroom im supprised her neck dosent hurt her from shaking her head so much. Somtimes I wonder if her head will fall off her body then I will have to try and glue it back on with super glue.I contued to watched spongebob I started to feel tired again even though I slept for most of the day how I can possably be tired I dont know. Guess its just another side effect of being sick.I pushed my try away and layed down on the couch then not even a second later I was out.

I woke up  to a knock at the door mom must of took care of the tray and the dishes because they were not there anymore."Hello" I heard my mom say."Hey is Jack here" I heard a voice that I have been wanting to here all day."Yes come on in hes sick though".Mom came in with Seth,Vick and Joss all following behinde her."Hey guys" I said smiling."Jack you know you should be resting lay back down" mom scolded. I'm going to make you more tea. I groned mom your going to kill me with making me drink all this tea I whined."Tea is good for you when your sick" then she came over and put her had on my head."Oh dear you have a feaver again im going to go get you some medicine as well"."BUT I hate medicene I wote take it" I mutterd."Yes you will" she said walking out of the room."Im sorry I did not meet you at the school today" I told Seth. He came over to me and sat down it's ok he wisperd Vick sat in the reclining chiar in the room and Joss sat on the other couch.