chapter 6

Jacks pov

"How are you feeling today" the nures asked walking into my room for the 6th time today and it's only 8:30 a.m I feel like going to rip my hair out if she asks me that one more time. I mean I know that it's there job but 6 times in one day so far and its only 8:30 in the darn moring."I'm fine but my im getting really bored do you think I can get up and walk around"?"No sorry you have to be on bed rest till tomorrow when you leave".I frownd I have been bored sence my boyfriend left at 6:00 a.m for school.He wanted to stay with me but I convinced him to go. Besides I really dont want to get to far behind in my classes and he can get the work I missed.I  really miss him when ever hes not around I feel like there apart of me missing cliche I know but it's true.

The nurse checked make sure everything was ok with the machines then smiled and walked out. I sighed this is going to be a long day.To pass the time I watched tv but quickly got bored because there is nothing on.Great now I have to go to the bathroom and i'm deffenitaly not calling that nurse back in here to help me go to the bathroom. even if I am gay somone standing there when you have to pee is just so not right.I slowly sat up in bed and through my legs over the bed I let my body get use to sitting up sence  I have been laying down for so long. After a minute I stood up from the bed a pain shot through my stomach and I gasped I gentaly pulled up my shirt to reveal a big bruse. That I must of got  somtime during the fight with those guys.I slowly walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror I looked like crap though thats not surprising. I really could use a shower I put on some warm water and splashed some on my face.Shutting the water of I went pee then started slowy making my way back to the bed.

I gasped and lowerd myself to the floor as a sharp pain went through my stomach I stayed like that till I heard the door open."Oh my god baby what are you doing you should be in bed"."S-Seth what are you doing here you should be in school".Instead of answering my question he ran over to me and gently picked me up in his arms carrying me bridal style back to the bed."Why were you out of bed I want you to stay in bed. "You should be resting are you trying to give me heart attack"."No I really had to pee" I whined. "I did not want that nures to watch me it's weird"."This is why I came back I knew you would need me". Then he leand over and kissed me deeply  before I could go any farther he pulled away.He looked at me and took my hand in his. He looked down at my arm "it's starting to heal he said how are you feeling"?"Tired and very bored they won't let me do anything"."You will be out of here tomorrow just relax and dont do anything that will make your stay here any longer".

"But it's boring" I said for like the third time today."Thats why i'm here to cheer you up" Seth said."Ohh dose that mean you will make out with me now pleeeease" I whined to him hoping he will give in.He shook his head amused.Without answering me he brought his head down and gentally kissed me I wraped my arms around his neck to make sure he did not pull away again. After a while he llicked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I kept my mouth shut not giving him what he wanted.He got a little annoryed and I smirked. He bit my lip more demanding now but I still did not let him in I smirked again but that smirked turned into a gasp when he put his hand up my shirt which he used that to his advantage and stuck his tongue in my mouth.He pitched my nipple making me gasp again he smirked and are togues massaged each others.Then he pulled away I was about to protest but then he pulled up my shirt and took my nipple in his mouth I moaned and the heart machine started beeping really fast. Seth pulled away and smirked  I was aroused and I know hes not going to do anything about it and by the smug look on his face he knew it."Jerk" I mutterd he just chuckled and kissed me once more and pulled up the chair and sat down and took my hand.