chapter 16

Jacks pov

I woke up to my cell phone ringing very loudly."UGH" who the hell would call me at I glants at the clock on the night stand 7:30 in the morning."Hello" I mubbled tiredly I rub my eyes wishing I could go back to sleep."SWEETY" my mother yelled I pulled my cell away from my ear."Jeez  woman it's 7:30 why the hell are you yelling in my ear"."Well get up you have to get ready for the party"."Are you serious mom you call at 7:30 A.M and tell me to get ready for the party that dosent even start until 12:00"."Yup because we have to get everytrhing ready yet so get up and you better be here by 8:30 so hurry up and get up".

"God woman i'm  up" I said rubbing my eyes again."GOOD" I qiuckly took the phone away from my ear again and glard at it.Well I know its not the phones fault but still.I brought the phone back to my ear."Ok? So I will see you in a bit but I got to go now"."Ummm ok bye" I hung up the phone I guesss she was telling me somthing when I had the phone away from my ear.I shrug whatever I sighed and got out of the bed.I looked at Seth's sleeping form and smiled."Seth I wisperd we have to get up".I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him a bit."MMFFM just five more minutes mom".I giggled "wow dident know I was your mom" I said."I diden't even know I was a girl"."I guess sence i'm your mom we have to breake up" I said sadly.I love messing with him."WHAT he shot up out of bed and looked at me why are you brakeing up with me" he askes panicked.

I just dubbled over in laughter "you said I was your mother in your sleep so I said t-that we bett-better brake up then" I said through my laughter."Oh you should have seen your face".He just glard at me playfully."Your paying for that" he said smirking then ran over to me picked me up and threw me on the bed and climing on top of me."Babe we got to get ready we don't have time for this".We have plenty of time".Before I could object he slamed his lips to mine.I kissed him back and licked his lip he opend his mouth, I quickly started massageing my tounge with his.A moan escpaed my lips as he put his hand up my shirt he pinched my nipple making me arch my back off the bed.

Seth moved himself between my legs I wimperd in need.We broke apart to catch are breath.He qiuckly took my shirt off then his own.He started biting and kissing down my neck making me moan.His hand went down to  my pants button and qiuckly undid them.He pushed his hand through my pants and boxers and griped me in his hand.He started to stroke me softly he pulled away from my neck and kissed me hard on the lips.I moaned into his mouth as his hand started to stroke me faster.I arch my back off the bed and moved my hips in time with his strokes.Faster I moaned.He moved his hand faster my breathing become out harder and faster as my climex came nearer.

He stoped right when I was about to come.he qiuckly took my pants and boxers off at the same time and took his off just as quickly.He turned me around on my stomach and pushed into me hard.I wimperd in pain he pulled out and pushed back in slowly.

                                                                                    Seths pov

I pushed into Jack slowly I dident want to hurt him.After a while of this I could tell he wanted more. Without him asking it I pulled back out and slamed into him faster and harder every time I pulled out I slamed into him deeper.I changed my angle and went into him deeper."O-oh g-god" he studerd arching his back off the bed."Found it" I said I kept hitting his spot over and over again.His moans became louder every time I slamed back into him.When I was near my relase I reached over and grabbed Jack and started pumping him in time with my thrusts."Oh o-oh god i'm going to c-cum" he stuterd."Let go cum for me" I wisperd in his ear.He released into my hand.I released deep inside of him.

I pulled out of him and rolled over to my side of the bed pulling Jack closer to me.That was amzaing he wisperd.I noded in agreement.His eyes looked heavy but we had to get up.We were suppose to be at his mom's house in 20 minutes."Baby were going to be late" I said to him."But I want to nap" he pouted cutely."I know come on we'll go to bed early tonight" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up with me."How are you feeling your not still sore are you"?"No i'm just about healed now he smiled I guess wolfs heal faster then humans do"."Yea they do" I said walking out of the room and into the bathroom.When I noticed Jack not following I stoped, walked back over to the door and poked my head in."Babe you want to take a shower with me"?"Yea sure".

We walked into the bathroom and started the water,adjusting the tempriture and steped in.We washed each other up qiuckly and got back out.We walked back out of the bathroom with towles around are waist and back to the bedroom we got dressed and walked out of the room to the kitchen."Hey were you two off two this early" asked the alpha."We have to go to Jacks house to set up for the party"."Yea the packs still comming right" Jack asked."Yea we will be there"."Ok great" he walked off probably to find his father."Seth can I talk to you in my office for a moment".I followed my father to his office he shut the door behinde me."Whats wrong"?He sighed "Vick,Mike and Joss found that same scent that they did a few weekd ago close to are border".

"Is it the rouges pack scent"?"No  went up myself to check it out after they told me about it"."This scent is different we dont know whos it is so just keep your eyes open"."We should also go out on more patroles around the border then norma"l."Already taken care of can you take patrole tonight"?"Yes I can but I dont like the fact of being away from my mate with these wolfs running around"."Were not even fully mated yet and if those wolfs some how are able to get through the border I want to be close to him"."I understand son but he is here in the pack house surrounded by the rest of us we will protect him hes family now".

I noded "I got to go now dad were suppose to be at his house by now" I went over to the door and opend it and walked out.

                                                                          Jacks pov

I walked around looking for Seth I found my father he said that he coulden't come right now because he had to do a few things.

before he came to my party later on today.I went out into the living room and found Joss one of Seths friends laying on the couch."Hey have you seen Seth".Joss looked up and shook his head."No he might be"."Right behind you" Seth said before Joss could finish his sentence.I jumped a little and put my hand to my chest.You scard me I whined.He chuckled and grabbed my hand "come on your moms going to kill us for being late".I noded in agreement with him. We headed out to the car.

We were sitting at a red light and thats when I desided to get back at him earlier for punishing me hahah i'm evil.I reached over and put my hand on his leg Seth smiled not knowing what I was about to do.the light changed to green and he started to drive again.I moved my hand closer to his dick.This is so going to be fun.He qiuckly looked down at my hand but diden't say anything.I rubbed my hand in a circluar moation.I moved my hand down little more.Ok this is to slow for me I pulled my hand back and quickly grabbed him through his pants.He swerved and quickly got the car back on the road."Jack" he said dangresly."What" I said looking at him innocently.I moved my hand a little faster.I felt him getting harder by the second.

"Jack your going to make me crash the car"."Just keep your eyes on the road and you will be fine".I pulled my hand away and unbuttoned his pants."Jack" there was a warning in Seths voice."Relax" I wisperd I stuck my hand into his pants and boxers.I grabbed him in my hand and stroked him slowly.He grapsed the stearing wheel tighter.I smiled, best revenge Ever I thought.I statred stroken him faster."Jack" he gasped then came in my hand I smiled and pulled my hand back and licked my hand clean."You will pay for that tonight" he said.

Then we pulled up to my house.I leand over and kissed Him and pulled away before he could kiss me back.He must not have like that he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the drivers side and pulled me on his lap.He put his lips to mine and bit my lip gentaly demanding entrance to my mouth.I opend my mouth and his toughe played with mine."HEY guys maybe you want to come and help me out instead of making out in the car".We jumped apart and looked at my mom who looked amused."Sorry" I said.Seth opend the door and picked me up out of the car and then put me down.

"Ok we have alot to do before the party so come on".We followed her into the house and thats when all hell broke lose.

Ok guys chapter 16 is done :) i hope you guys like this chapter im not always good with the sex secens because im new at wrighting them but i will get better as i wright the book.But please vote,comment and fan me.