chapter 12

ok guys sorry i know i did not wright for a few days i have been tired and busy and i also i know there are alot of my spelling is wrong but i usealy dont use spell check so that would be why that and somtimes im to tired to know what keys im hitting on the key bord but anyway sorry for that. BUT heres chapter 12. :)

                                                                          Jacks pov

I woke up the next morning around 8:00 Seth was still asleep.OMG he is soo cute when hes asleep I smiled to myself.Now how to wake him up? I leand over and gentaly kissed him he opend one eye, put his arms around me and drag me back down on the bed.I turned in his arms so I was facing him."Babe we need to get up"."MMmff" he mubbled.Well that diden't work.A loud bang came from down stairs.Seth sat up really fast looked at me and got out of bed then he looked back at me."Stay he Jack" he said panicked."Wait whats wrong" I asked axously."Just stay here lock the door behind me" then he was gone.

All of a sudden there was screaming down stairs.If he thought I was staying up here while there was somthing going on down stairs he was really crazy thats for sure.I ran out of the room down the stairs to see a huge fight going on.There was blood all over the place my anxiaty for my mate was over welming were was he?"SETH" I yellled through the yelling,gasping and snarling noises."SETH SETH" then all sudden I was tackled from behind by a wolf, but I wasen't even in my wolf form so I was deffensless right this moment.Who the heck are these guys? The wolf that is holding me down did nothing just kept his pawl on me so I could not get up.Someone steped up to the wolf and me and had a needal out pointing torrids me.I changed into my wolf and started trying to get this wolf off me what ever is in that needal I DON"T WANT IT.I HATE NEEDALS.I bit the other wolfs pawl hopping that would make him let go of me, sadly it just made him more pissed and he swiped at my stomic, that is now ripped open again.Supprisingly I diden't feel any of the pain I was to scared to feel any pain.

I just wanted to get away from this wolf before somthing worse happens.All of a sudden I felt a prick in my shoulder and looked at the needal that was now in my skin.But I diden't have time to scream in pain because I was out the second that he stuck me with the needal.

I was swimming in  black there was nothing else but the color black.Which made me even more scared.I tryed yelling for help but there was no response to my plea.I heard a voice but only the voice not what the voice said.Am I dead? No being dead I would be in a happy place not a scary place like this.I tryed opening my eyes but they were just to heavy and I couldent open them.I sighed in defeat and just let the blackness take over.

After another hour least it felt that long maybe even longer. I started hearing voices again but this time I was able to hear what they were saying as well."Well they should be comming at some point we have his sons mate,when they get here we will set the trap then"."There expecting us to be weaker but we also have the North east pack helping out which should tip the odds in are favor"."Are you sure we can trust the north east pack though Paul, I mean they use to be sided with the pack that were fighting against".

"Yes we can trust them because they want somthing that they have and thats there pups"."You see Tylor the north east pack has not had any pups for a while because there running low on pack members and they know that this is one of the biggest packs right now, so of course there going to do anything to get to those pups"."Do you think that shot that you gave him will last for much longer"?It should I gave him alot more then I should have"."I gave him an over dose so even if he dose wake up he will be pretty sick and wont be able to move".

THIS IS SO NOT GOOD I started to panick I have to some how get a hold of the pack, let them know not to come after me because if they do the whole pack will be in danger including the pups.I fought to get my eyes to open and after my fourth try to get them open they finally did.YES I screamed in my head hah I win eyes, ha ok now were in gods name am I?I looked around and it was dark  all I can see is black, OMG what if im blind now I don't want to be blind. I trip over my feet already when I can see, if I was blind now knowing my luck I would run into a car or somthing.Then I seen a little light in the door.Yes in the door it's like somthing you can fit some food through, well least they were planing to feed me.Then again I wont eat it they might try to kill me or somthing.