chapter 20

Jacks pov

"How are we getting a car" I asked."You have to be 18 to rent a car"."I'm 18 Kody said and I know were there is a car rental place, it's only two minutes down the road"."We will drive it to the air port and then I will call my mother to come pick it up and bring it back for me"."What you going to tell her that were running from a wolf she will think we crazy besides we can't tell noone"."I know man relax and as soon as were in the car driving I want to know a few things about you"."I will just tell my mom that me and you are going to visit my aunt in florda"."But were not going to florda" I said as we were running out of the zoos gate and down the road."Yea but it will by us enough time to get to Arizona without her knowing are real destionation".

"Ok were almost there just around this turn here".We made the turn and walked a little more till we came to the building that said rental cars on it.Kody walked up the drive way me following behinde.I waited outside while he went into the building to get us a car.

                                                                                      Kodys pov

I was really confused about the whole Jack thing and I was planning on getting some answers as to what exacly he was and why he never told me about it.I also wanted to kow why that other wolf was after him to begin with.I walked up to the man at the desk."Hey I would like to rent a car for a few hours I will have my mom bring it back to you later on today"."How old are you"?"I'm 18" jeez you would think that he could tell that I was old enough, then again maybe not now a days."Can I see your licens please".I pulled out my licens and handed it to the man."Ok kid here is the keys to that jeep right over there the payment will be 40 dollars a day but sense your bringing it back in a few hours it will only be 20 dollars".I handed him the money and walked back out to were Jack was standing.

                                                                                       Jack pov

The door opend and Kody came out."Are we all set I asked we need to hurry before he catches my scent and finds us"."Yea were ready to go come on we are taken this jeep over here".I got into the passenger seat and bulckled up. "Ok lets get out of here quickly" I said starting to panick a bit now, I have no idea if that wolf is still knocked out or not but i'm leaning tords not we recover pretty quickly.Kody pulled out of the parking spot and we were off to the air port.The only thing keeping seth from finding out about this is because i'm trying to keep my panick down,if he knew what happend and I diden't tell him i'm sure he would be pissed.Not only because i'm putting myself in more danger because i'm not telling him but also because I promised that I would tell him if any danger was to come my way and here I was doing the exact opposit.

My cell phone rang and I picked  it up already knowing who it was because I was in a bit of  panick."Hey babe" I said trying to calm down and act normal when everything was the total opposite."Are you ok"? I can feel your panick through are bond."Yea i'm ok I just almost fell out of a tree". I slapped my forehead  with my hand Kody gave me a weird look but diden't say anything.now why the hell did I say that he was going to be furious with me i'm suppose to be taken it easy."WHAT why the hell were in a tree" he yelled.I knew he was going to be mad at me."Me and my friends wanted to get a better veiw of the park so we climed up a tree no big deal" I said."Babe your suppose to be taken it easy you know what the doctor said".

"I know and i'm sorry"."Promise me you will taken easy from now on"."I promise" I said crossing my fingures behinde my back knowing already that I wasen't going to be able to keep that promise because of the situation i'm in."Good" he said."By the way school is still in how are you on your phone there not alound in school" I said."I snuck outside I took the back door of the school theres no camras on that part of the school yet because they don't work right now, so I just steped out for a moment to call you"."Oh" I said."I better get to class babe I love you and no more doing risky things please I will see you later". "love you two" I said before hanging up and that was all I said knowing that I won't be seeing him later.