chapter 14

seths pov

"Seth sweety" my mom walked into the room followed by my father."How is he son" my father asked."There no signes of him waking" I said sadly."Don't worry Seth the doctor said he will wake up its just a matter of time".I dident say anything just stared at Jack praying that he will awake soon it's been like this sence four days ago thats how long Jack has been asleep."Son come down and eat you should get out of this room for a little while it's not good for you to be in here all the time like you are".I want to be here when he wakes up" I wisperd.

"Very well I will bring some food up to you then but I want you to eat" my mom said then walked out the door.My father sat on the chair beside me we dident say anything just sat there in silents."S-Seth" I looked up and Jack had his eyes open looking at me.No one could possably know how happy I am that hes awake and talking and is ok."Oh thank god jack I was so scard I lost you even though the docotor said you would be ok". I stood up and walked over to him and kissed him gentaly not wanting to hurt him.

"I'll get the doctor" my father said then walked out of the room.Jack moved a little in bed then cringed which made me anxious."Babe please don't move to much ok You got hurt pretty badly".He lifted his arm up just to gasp and quickly lowerd it again."H-How bad am I" he asked."The doctor said you have two broken ribs,there is a cut on your wrist that is badly infected,and you have scrapes on your palms and one has stinches in it so becareful"."Not to mention you also have a few brusies here and there"."How long have i been out"?"four days".The door opend and my doctor and my father came back in.

                                                                          Jacks pov

A man walked into the room and Seths father following behinde him."Hey how are you feeling i'm the pack doctor for my pack my name is Rick".I smiled "nice to meet you" he should already know my name so why bother saying it."Are you in any pain"?Yes yes I was but i'm not going to say anything I dont like to take pills."No i'm alright" I diden't even sound convincing to my own ears."No your not Seth said don't lie".I looked away from him knowing that he could read me like a book.

"I will give you some medicen to help with the pain" the doctor said."But I dont like to take pills" I whined."Thats fine because this pain medicen is a shot it will work better then pills"."What thats the one thing I hate more then pills" I wimperd.Rick came over with the needal and I started to sit up to try and get away from that thing."Babe stop you need to rest" he grabbed my hand and intwined are fingers tongether.It helped to calm me a little bit.Rick wiped my arm with an alcohol swab then started to bring the needal to my arm.I started to panick Seth must of noticed because he looked at me and leaned down and kissed me, which I quickly started to kiss him back he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opend my mouth all to willingly.He pulled back then smiled I frowned not knowing what he was smiling about I wanted him to keep kissing me.

"There that should kick in in a few minutes" Rick said.I looked down at my arm  which now held a little hole were the needal went in.Huh i diden't even feel it.I was so into the kiss with Seth that it dirstracted me from everything that was going on around me including pain.I'm sure the house could have cought on fire and I would not have known."If you need anything just come get me" Rick said to Seth.He just nonded not taken his eyes off of me.Rick and Seths father walked back out of the room leaving me and Seth in the room alone.

"You scard me" Seth said as he sat down in the chair next to the bed without letting go of my hand.I looked at him and smiled sadly."I'm sorry I should have listend to you when you told me to stayed in the room that day"."Yes you should have but whats done is done but babe next time I tell you to do somthing try to listen to me normaly I have good reasons to what i tell you to do"."You diden't start training yet so they took you down pretty easily".

"How did you get out of there they were going to set a trap for you guys"."We know Josh and Anne told us everything".I perked up at there names "were are they are they still here"?"Yes we are trying to find out were there pack is they ran off without them which is weird because normaly packs don't leave without all there pack members"."did they tell you what pack they are in"?"The newfoundland pack"."So any leads as to were they are now"?"No my father has been looking but so far no such luck".

The door to the room opend and Josh and Anne stepd in Anne ran over to me."Oh thank god your ok me and my brother are grateful to you for helping us escape and we have been so worryed how are you feeling"?"I'm feeling alot better now that the medicen the doctor gave me kicked in once I said it I knew I was telling the truth I really did feel a little better."I'm sooo glad we just came to check on you and to tell you thanks we will leave you two alone now we will see you again soon" then her and her brother left the room.

"you have to be hungry babe" Seth said a little while later.Actually I was hungry the day I escapeded or should I say tryed to escape from that horribale place it made me flinch just thinking about it.But im not anymore."Not really" I said starting to feel tired."Babe you have to eat you havent eatin in days your body is use to starving itself thats why you don't feel hungry so i'm going to go down stairs and get you somthing to eat".Before I could object he was out the door.

He came back a few minutes late with some eggs and toast."Here start off with eating light and I brought you some orange juice to go with it"."Thanks I took the plate from him and he put the juice on the table near the bed.I started to eat even though it made me feel a little sick.I ate most of it but then I handed the rest to Seth."I can't eat anymore of this" I told him."Babe eat a little bit more for me please".I looked down at the plate and sighed and ate a little more then handed the plate to Seth again with only one peice of toast and a half an egg left.He lead down and kissed me then pulled away and took the plate from my hands.My eyes started to close but a fought to keep them open.Seth shook his head."Sleep he wisperd i'll be right back" then he got up and walked out the door.I closed my eyes and was out in a minute.

                                                                         Seth pov

I walked into the kitchen and put the plate into the sink."How is Jack" a voice asked which I happend to know to be Joss.I turned and looked at him."He was awake but i'm sure he is asleep now he seems to be better now that he has medicen in him"."Well we have to check the border do you want to come or you wanting to stay with your mate"?I looked at him like hes stupid and if he wants me to leave my mate he is deffenitly bordering on stupid.He must of seen the look I was giving him because he noded and said me, Mike and Vick will be back later see you. Then walked out of the kitchen.

I walked back up to the room and found Jack fast asleep I walked over to the bed quietly and slowly got in next to him not wanting to wake him up I put my arm around him bringing him closer to me he shifted a little mumbbled somthing I diden't catch and then went back to sleep.I smiled hes so cute when hes sleeping.I watched him sleep till I fell asleep myself.

ok guys here is chapter 14 i know its boring sorry this is just a fill in chapter but next chapter i willl make better don't forget to vote,comment and fan :)