chapter 7

Jacks pov

I have been home for 3 days now and i'm going back to school today I'm excided to see Seth again I miss him. I have not seen him sence my last night in the hospital.I ran down stairs to get something to eat before I left and almost ran into my mom."Were is the fire" she asked smirking."I just really want to get to school and see Seth".Then ran passed her not looking back to see what her reaction was to what I said.

My sister was already eating at the table when I sat down.'Hey" I said with my mouth full.She rolled her eyes "dont talk with your mouth full".I shrugged and continued eating we ate in silents then once I was done I put my dish in the sink and picked up my backpack."Come on Magan".I'm comming i'm comming I know you want to see you boyfrined jeez"."JACK' my mom yelled from the living room before we got out the door."Yea mom whats up"?"Dont forget your party is in 1 week tell some of your friends so that they know".I noded and walked back to the door and ran out to my car were my sister was already there waiting."What did she want" she asked as soon as I got in.'Just to remind me to tell friends that my party is in a week" I shrugged and pulled out of the drive way.Magan turned on the radio and started singing at the top of her longs to born this way by Lady Gaga.

We pulled up to the school parking lot ten minutes later. We dont live that far from school.I parked the car in my normal spot then jumped out of my car and started heading torrid the school entrance.But I stopped because I felt like somone was watching me. I looked around me but it all seemed normal just students going into the school.I contiuned to walk to the entrance but the hole time I felt like somone was burning holes through my back. .Once I was at my locker I grabbed my books for the first two periods of the day math and english. After shutting my locker I turned around and jumped I made a stupid little squeaky noice because Vick was standing there."God  you scared the heck out of me" I whined. He was dubbled over in fits of laghter.I pouted "not funny I thought somone was going to grab me and run off".He was still uncontrolably laughing."Y-you  S-should have s-seen your f-f-face" he gasped out between fits of laughter.I just looked  down and pouted some more "hmf" not my fault the meani scared me half to death, and that I feel like somones watching me every time I step outside.But I did not tell him that I did not want any of my friends to worry especially Seth."Don't be laughing at my boyfriend now Vick". I turned around and ran into my boyfriends arms. "I missed you so much I wisperd"."I know I missed you to I would of came around I just been so busy i'm sorry baby".I looked up into his eyes how could I be mad at him it was impossable and even if I did get mad I would forgive him quickly.I brought my head closer to his and pecked him on the lips I started to pull away but he grabed me and held me to him and kissed me again he licked my bottom lip asking for entranceI I glady opend my mouth. he moaned as he sucked on my tongue."Hey guys no PDA in the hallway" Vick said.We quickly pulled away from each other and I blushed a bright red.

"Come on we should get to class" Seth said taking my hand. Well the schools going to know i'm gay by the end of the day if they don't already from that little episode back there.The rest of the day flew by I was now sitting in 7th peroid the last class of the day. Sadly its one of the classes I don't have with Seth.Thank god there was only 3 minutes left I kept looking at the clock willing it to change.Finally after staring at it forever the big hand moved to the 12 and the bell rang I jumped up and was out of the room before anyone else was out of there seats.I went to my locker and put all my books in thank god I did not have any homework tonight I would have died if I did.Who wants to sit in school for 7 hours then go home and do more school work? ummmm not me thank you.

I walked out of the school and already feel somone watching me  I quickly walk to my car and open up the door. My sister was getting a ride home with her friend so I did not have to wait for her.All of a sudden a felt this sharp pain in every part of my body I gasped and fell to the ground on my hands and knees and closed my eyes.What the heck I thought.More and more pain hit me it took everything in me not to scream in agony.Vick must of saw me because the next thing I know hes there beside me."Whats wrong Jack" he asked anxiously?"I-I dont know" I gasped then closed my eyes aganst the pain I bit my lip to keep in another scream."WHAT THE HELL" seth yelled and ran over and nelt on the other side of me."Baby whats wrong" he asked scared and anxious.I took a deep breath tears were in my eyes from the pain I was feeling right now.

"He dosen't know" Vick wisperd so that I diden't have to say anything. Thank god because I would not have been able to."Do you think he chaging all the signs are there" Vick wisperd. I gasped and grabed my head as seriously sharp pain went through my head down my neck and back.I started crying silently."Shit" Seth said he picked me up and ran to his car with me. He quickly put me in the passangers seat bukled me up and ran over to the drivers seat and backed up out of the school.I took a deep breath and tryed to talk."S-Seth whats h-happening" I asked tears still comming down my cheeks."It's going to be ok" he wisperd and took my hand. As soon as he touched me some of my pain went away and I sighed.

"were are you taken me" I asked in a weak tone?I'm taking you to my house he said."But I need to go home my parents will be worried".'Please don't argue with me on this you can call them after everything is done and explan"."Explan"? "what are you talking about" I asked him."I should of known I seen the signs I just brushed it off thinking you were humane because thats what your family is". "But I was wrong"."I am humane are you nuts" I asked him clearly thinking my boyfriend should be in the loony house or if he escaped from it some how."Babe were you adopted"?I looked at my lap and thought its possable but my parents never told me. Why did they not tell me if I wasen't or if I was I guess I never thought about it myself. Its a possibility but if I was why did my real parents give me up and were are they now? "Babe"? I looked up at Seth and told him the truth "I don't know".

"Baby you need to find out" he wisperd.Another sharp pain rocked through my body.I did scream this time. "Shhhh baby it's ok" he pulled the car over qiuckly got out and came over to my side.I just now noticed we were at what must be his house.He picked me up ran up the steps with me in his arms like I weighed nothing.He somehow opend the door without dropping me.I heard somone gasp "Seth what wrong is he ok"? "Hes changing bring him into your room and lay him down.I will be up with your father in a minute."Whos his parents" she asked?"We need to talk about that" he said then I felt him walk up the steps and put me down on his bed."Rest he wisperd i'm right here" then I was out.

ok guys this is the 7th chapter :) but don't worry im working on the 8th one as soon as i post this one so im doing two chapters in one day for everyone Dont forget to vote,fan and comment.