final chapter

Jacks pov

I stood by the door and looked at all my pack members in shock how did they find me.I walked more into the room and waited for them to yell at me.But to my supprise no one did Seth came over to me and grabbed me by wrist and pulled me to him.I wraped my arms aound him and kissed him hard on the mouth I missed him so much and i'm so happy he's here.Seth broke the kiss and sighed "what am I going to do with you" he mumbbled.I shrugged "I don't know".

My mother ran over to me and huged me."You scrad me Jack don't do this ever again you hear me".I noded."He won't be leaving my sight again if I have anything to say about it" Seth said.I looked up at him and he leand down and kissed me gentaly then pulled back."You have some explaning to do" the alpha said.I looked at him and sighed "what do you want to know"?"Everything" he replied.So I told them everything that happend from the time I left to now.After I was done explaing everything it was 4:00 in the afternoon.

"We have to take more precautions now that we know that they are still after you" the alpha said to me.I shook my head "there not just after me i'm just a small part of there plan"."Wait what do you mean babe" Seth asked."They grabbed me because they knew that you guys will come after me and they want to capture you all its a trap in order to get the pups" I said.Once I said that everyone started to freak out.Then somthing acured to me."OH MY GOD" I yelled then ran out of the room with everyone following behinde me."Whats wrong" someone asked."The pups thats were they are going now"."We have some wolfs there with them though to watch over the pups" the alpha said.

"Not enough this pack is pretty big we need all of the members in this pack to work together you guys are going to have to tust me on this" I said as I kept running.I ran down the steps and into the lobby were I found Zoey.I called over to her."Zoey we need your help" I said."Jack" she said smiling she came over to me and huged me.Seth growled lowly.She pulled out of the hug and said "what can I help you with" totally ingnoring my mate when he pulls me away from her and into his arms."Are pups are in danger I figured it out it all makes scents now"."Thats why he never came after us when we ran off" Kody said.I noded "wait what" the alpha asked."When me and and Jack ran off at the zoo the wolf that he got in a fight with diden't chase after us what if it wasn't because he was knocked out but because he wanted us to do exacly what we did"."That way he could make plans to go after the pups in your pack house knowing that he won't get cought because the pack would be looking for you"."Exacly I said and the reason that some of them attacked us the other night was to fool us into thinking that they were after me but they were really just after the pups"."Then after they left the other night they went back home to help the rest of there pack with the rest of the mission, well the ones that lived anyway".

Every one was shocked and silent."I will go call my pack and we will meet here in five minutes" Zoey said then ran off. We all jumped into action the alpha was making up a plan and everyone was listening getting ready for the battle we know is going to come.Seth came over to me."Jack I don't want you in this fight I want you to stay safe"."What no way" I said pissed off that he would even tell me this."Babe please I need to know that your safe I cant fight if I know that your putting yourself in danger"."But I want to help" I said."Babe you diden't go through your fight training yet and I won't beable to consintrait on fighting the enemy when I know that your getting hurt or somthing, I need to know that your safe."He right my daddy said but as soon as we get through this i'm going to start training you how to fight".

I pouted "fine" I mumbled I looked down.Seth put his  fingure under my chin and made me look at him then he kissed me.He licked my lip asking for entrance to my mouth and I glady opend up.Somone cleard there throat and we jumped apart I blushed when I noticed the pack looking at us and smiling."We need to get going"."Ok my pack is here and ready to help you guys Zoey said we need you to lead us there we think it's a good idea if we run all the way back it's faster then air plane".We agreed  and we all started heading out of the hotel.