chapter 17

Jacks pov

My mother had me and Seth running around the whole house doing stuff and when we diden't do somthing right she would make us do it all over again.Thats why I am now standing here redoing all these danm streamers on the sealing for the fifth time.

"Oh Seth sweety can you put this table cloth on the table please my mother" asked.He looked at me and I noded and he took the table cloth from her and walked out to the kitchen."A little to the right Jack" I sighed and reach over to the right and the latter tedered a bit.I quickly balance myself again. I reached over and put the tape on the streamer."Hows that mom" I asked hoping she will say its the way she wants it."Thats good sweety" then she walked off.I sighed in relief I walked to the kitchen were my sister was setting out snack foods on the table that now had the table cloth over it.

"Magan were is Seth"?"Mom has him putting chairs up outside"."Thanks" I said walking past her to the sliding glass door that will lead out to the back padeo.I walked out and there was Seth Setting up chairs around the tables in the yard.I walk over and started helping.I was putting up the last chair just when the Dj pulled up in a big truck.Me and Seth walked back inside were my mother was already greeting the Dj."Oh jack can you show this guy were the Dj is going to be for today"."Yea sure mom" I walked back to the back yard with the Dj following behinde.

"Ok you can set up everything right here is it going to be enough room, if not I can move some things around"."No this will be good thanks"."Your welcome" I said walking back to the house."Magan set the drinks out". "Seth can you set this dip out by the chips, oh Jack there you are I need you to take this cooler outside"."Jeez mom its not that big of a deal take a breather" I said taken the cooler from her.

"Not a big deal Jack honey you only turn sixteen once and we been planning this party sence you were thirteen everything has to be prefect" then she walked over telling my sister somthing.Shaking my head I took the cooler outside."Hey what times the party starting" the Dj asked."10 minutes" I said walking over to him."Ok" he pulled out different cd's and his laptop and put them ontop of his stand."Do you have a song that you want to start the party with"?"No but you can just put anything you want on I said shurging just make sure its good"."You got it man" then he went back to orginizing everything.

I started to walk back to the house when he stoped me."Hey do you want to go for a walk I want to show you somthing that I found on the way to your house"."I should get back my mom will get pissy if i'm not doing anything, besides the party starts in five minutes just as I said that a few cars pulled up into the drive way and by the looks of the cars it's the whole pack"."See" I said looking at the guy."Come on it will onlyt take two minutes we will be back soon".he steped out from behinde his table and walked over to me grabbed me by the wrist and drag me into the woods."Wait" I said  tugging a bit to get him to stop. I thought you said you seen this thing on the way to my house and unless you drove through the woods then I don't think that it's in the woods"."No it's a short cut though".I had a bad feeling about this but I followd him. It could just be me being parinord.

After walking for about five minutes I was getting a bit worried we were getting farther from the house and I don't really know this guy."Ummm I thought you said it's only two minutes away" I said trying not to sound panicked."We might be a little lost" he replied.Oh great I thought i'm lost with someone a don't really know, inside the woods this is just peachy note the sarcasm."Lets go this way I think it's this way"."I know it's this way"."Maybe we should head back" I said trying not to sound scard and failing. But I coulden't help it every step I took farther from the house the more the feeling of somthing being very wrong grew worse.