chapter 18

Jacks pov

"W-what" my mother sutterd.The doctor was working on me as they were explaning to my mom what we were."Prove it" she said.My father went over to her and turned into his wolf.I always wondered were I got my color fur I got it from my father.The doctor tuged the stich in my stomach and I gasped which made everyone turn to me.Seth ran over to me and grabbed my hand "babe are you ok"?I noded with my eyes closed."He's probably a bit sore I would imagine" the doctor said."I will give him some pain pills to help with the pain he will need more every four to six hours".

"Will he be ok" my mother asked comming over and knealling beside me."Yes he will be just fine he needs rest though"."Ugh I always wined up on bed rest" I whined.The doctor looked amused "you don't have to be on bed rest just make sure you take it easy ok"."I'll make sure he dose" Seth said looking at me."Thanks Seth" my mom said.

"Ok so now will somone please explane to me about you guys some more before i go insane wondering"?

"Well what do you want to know Seths father asked".

"Everything" she says smiling then made herself comfortable on the couch next to me."Ok this will take a while but this will be a good review for you to son"  my father said.My adoptive father walked in at that point."Hey Jack I told you you can't leave your bike out like that its going to get ruined if somone runs it over"."Oh hello" he said to everyone."Babe we need to talk" my mom said to him."About what"?"Jack is a wolf "she said."Ok babe are you on pills I should know about"?

"HA HA very funny but no i'm serious"."Yes and i'm president of the united states of America" he said."Can one of you guys show him please" my mother asked.My biological father stood up and changed into his wolf again."o-ok I guess we do have things to talk about".I smirked "wow you took that better then mom" I said."well I always had a feeling you were different son" he said then sat on the reclining chair in the living room.

"Well I will take it from the begining"."It was 1855 when the very first one of us was born.His name was Bill Styles he was a scientist he loved trying new things"."One night he wanted to make himself into one of his favorit animals a dog he started mixing different things together and kept testing them on things like other animals to see if it would change him"."He even went as far as trying it on his son one time but to no such luck he gave up"".A few years later in 1857 his son tryed to do the same thing as his father hoping to succeed in what his father diden't"."He took notes and tryed different mixtures together and tryed it on animals just like his father did before him"."After three years on trying it on animals and not succeeding he mixed one himself and took it without testing on animals".""He hoped that it would not be fadel to him"."But nothing happend after a year of nothing happening he was sure that it had not worked"."But then the night of his sixteeth birthday he started having alot of pains and he heard cracking of his bones and the next thing he knew he was on four paws".

"He knew then that the mixture had worked he walked to his father room and hoped to wake him and let him know about the mixture and that it worked"."His father took the same mixture and turned the next day"."After two days in there wolf forms they wanted to go back to being human and they found out after they thought about being human again they were"."They found out that they were not just human or animal but both"".They later found out that they heal fast and can run fast and are also stronger then regular humans"."A few years later Bills son met somone her name was Jasmin he noticed that she was different to him then anyone else was"."She was more apealing to him"."Her scent was wonderful and he just needed her more then he needed anyone else"."He approched her at school two days after watching her and asked her out and they fell in love pretty quickly".

"Four years after they graduated high school they got married and had a son of there own and he also was able to change into a wolf"."Bill and his son and his sons son had now formed a pack they were able to here each other thoughts but only in wolf form"."When Jonothen (Bills sons kid)turned seventeen he also found a girl who was more ampeling to him then all others, he went home to explane it to his father who told him the same thing had happen to him for his mother"."That was also when they found out that they had soul mates they could not explane it any other way".

  "That brings us to how we are what we are today" Seths father finished."So why can't your kind go to the hospitl"?"Are blood pressure would be high as well as are temperature"."Are temperature runs to be 105 degrees"."Oh my mom said thanks for explanin this two us now we know not to take Jack to the hospital"."So do we just call you guys if he gets hurt"?"Well if its anything major yes we have are very own doctor as you already know because he just helped your son".

She noded "ok mom sighed well looks like there only one thing to do now"."Jack its still your party so lets go, who here knows how to work that Dj thing out back sense the guy we hired is no were to be found"."I can do that" one of the pack members I think was named Ronald said."Ok" then they all got up and started walking around the house and having fun like nothing happend, Seth held out his hand to me and helped me up."Take it easy ok babe"."Yea yea" I mutterd "why do the bad things always happen to me".Seth shook his head "I don't know but I promise I will do everything in my power to make sure that they stop".

A few hours later I opend presants I got a new alarm clock from my mom with a stern DON'T throw this one out the window.Everyone laughed at that I got a pair of new shoes that I wanted for a while now from my father how he knew I wanted them I dont know but i'm really happy he got them for me.I got alot of different things but my favorit was from my beloved boyfriend he got me a promise ring which I showed to everyone and everyone laughed out lound when a pounced on him and kissed him like crazy.

Now the pary is over and Seth and me are helping my mom clean up the house a bit before we leave and go back to the pack house.We have school tomorrow but my mom said that I can stay there as long as I get up and go to school."Kids you guys can go ahead I will clean the rest up"."Are you sure mom"?"Yes dear"."I love you mom I said going over to hug her thanks for the party"."I love you two sweety and your welcome"."Tell dad that I love him and I will see him tomorrow when I get back home".Dad went to take a shower as soon as everyone left complaing that he had to get up at three in the morning to go to work.

"K I will mom said smiling".I walked to the door with Seth following behinde me.I got into the passager seat and Seth got into the drivers seat."I'm so tired" I mumbled."Well don't go to sleep yet I have to pay you back for what you did to me earlier" he said.