chapter 15

Jacks pov

I woke up around 8:00 in the morning its the weekend so I diden't have to worry about school however I did miss 3 days due to everything that has been going on. My birthday party was tomorrow and to say I was excited was an understatement. I have talked to my mom alot the last few days I convinced her to let me stay here for a little longer. I also told her that I found my bilogical father and that I will bring him over somtime and they could meet.My mother said that 120 people RSVP for my party I was shocked at that, I diden't even know I had that many friends all though I have a feeling most of them are her friends.

I felt alot better this morning and I was able to sit up on my own I started to slowly get up out of bed desiding I should get into the shower.I walked over to the bathroom that was across the hall from the room I was in and turned the water on I stripd down adjusted the water and got in.I washed up and by the time I was rinseing the soap off my body I was feelin 100  times better.I heard the bathroom door open I opened the shower curtin a bit and found Seth looking at me and smiling."Babe you should take it easy today" he said getting undressed."Yea i will but I don't want to be bed rested anymore if I have to sit in bed for another full day i'm going to wined up pulling my hair out".

He chuckled and got into the shower with me.He grabbed the soap but I quickly grabbed it from him."I'll wash you up" I said.I put some soap on the washcloth and told him to turn around.He did as asked and I started to wash the back of his shoulder and worked my way down.When I got to his butt I slapped it.He turned his head and playfully glared at me.I continued on down to his legs which  actually gave me a great veiw of his butt.I smiled and licked his ass cheek.He quickly turned around grabbed my wrist and pushed me up against the shower wall."You want to play" he asked lustfully?I put my hand on his chest and kept moving down till I grabbed him.I stroked him slowly teasing him. He moaned which made me smirk. I looked into his eyes "i'm game" I said smiling.I hoped you would be. He kissed me  hard and licked my lip asking for entrance when I dident open my mouth he groweld.He grasped me in his hand which made me gasp which he used the time to get his tonunge into my mouth.

He skimed  his finger over my slit which made moan loudly.He started to move his hand fast my breathing got out of controle and my moans got louder."Baby shhhh we don't want noone to here us".His other hand went behinde me and I felt his fingures probeing at my entrance.He pushed two of his fingers deep into me.I bit my lip holding the moan that wanted to escape my lips.He pulled his fingers out and pushed them back in hard and fast."Oh god Seth i'm gong to" I diden't even finsh my sentince before I came into his hand.I felt his teeth pierce my skin I screamed then bit my lip shit that actually hurt like hell.I wimperd Seth automaticaly pulled back and shut the water off.

I fell to the bathtube floor on my knees I was into much pain to even move or talk.I felt Seth pick me up and lay me on the bed he put the covers over me not bothering to get me dressed.I gasped as more pain racked through my body."SETH I yelld WHATS HAPPENING"?"Baby" he sat next me and grasped my hand and some of the pain went away.All of it was not gone but enough of it was so that I was able to talk normaly and it was easier to bare."What was that all about" I wimperd."I'm sorry it will go away soon the second and third time hurts when there mate marks them"."I'm sorry I thought you knew and I dont think the shower was the right time to do that".

"Diden't you already mark me though"?"Yes but we wont be fully mated till I bite you three times the first time feels good the second and third time hurt"."The first time I bit you it made me be able to feel your emotions the second time I will be able to feel physical pain and the third time I will be able to tell were you are in a moments notice without haveing to follow your scent.

I looked at him and looked away again."Somtimes in a way I wish my parents never gave me up that night". "I would have known everything I need to know about are kind".Seth shook his head "no babe if he dide't give you up you could possably be dead today and I woulden't have you now"."True I wisperd why when you grabbed my hand some of my pain went away"?"I'm your mate I can take some of you pain away just by being near you, you can do the same for me none of are kind knows why but thats how it always been with are kind".

"So your taken some of my pain away"?"Yes just by sitting here and holding your hand your body is more relaxed and your pain is more baribal"."How long will I be in pain"?"Just a little bit and i'll stay next you at all times".He leand over and pecked me on the lips.Then pulled back and lets go of my hand and quickly walked to other side of the bed and got into it.He wraped his arms around me. I reached over and grabbed the remote for the tv and turned it on flipping through channales."SPONGBOBS ON YES" I yelled.Seth started laughing and kissed my cheek."What" I asked insisently."Oh nothing babe".I pouted the door opend and Seths father,mother and my father steped into the room.I turned spongbob down and looked up at them."Hey dad" I said sitting up more Seth sat up too and moved closer to me."Hey is everything ok"?"Yea i'm just tired yet".My father sat beside me on the side that Seth wasen't sitting on."We have to talk to you two about somthing".Seths father sighed and begain to talk "as you know I am my packs alpha and Jack your father is a pack alpha as well"."Also as you know once you two become mates fully and once we join are packs together I was ment to become the packs alpha and Jacks father was going to step down".

"But after some considration I want to retire from being alpha so that means eaither of you two can be the alpha of the pack".We need to know which one wants to be the alpha.I automaticaly pointd to seth."He will be I said i'm  not cut out to be alpha I was raised by humans so best bet is to go with Seth being alpha, its wants best for the pack".Everyone looked at me in shock and aww."What"? My father smiled. "Son you just showed you know whats best for the pack that showing some geat leader skills you must have got that from me because your mother sure diden't have them".I smiled "yea I guess but really its just common sence" I said. I put my head in my hands because I was starting to get a major headache.Seth grabbed my hand and pulled me to lay down again.He has a headache Seth said."You marked him again" his dad asked."Yea he said and right now he has a headache". "Is it always so confusing I cant always tell if its his pain i'm feeling or mine"."But sence I diden't have a headache a few second ago i'm guessing it's his".

"It will get easier my father said takes time"."We will leave you guys now" my father smiled then left followed by seths father and mother.We sat there watching tv for the next hour.Then my cell phone rang I picked it up."Hello oh hey mom whats up"?"Hey sweety I was just calling to see how your doing and about your party tomorrow".Mom dosen't know about anything thats been happening to me nore dose she know that I missed the last few days of school, I made my sister promise not to tell her and told her it was because I was reaslly sick and not to tell mom and worry her over nothing. After a while she finally agreed to keep it a secret."Oh well everything is great how are you doing"?"I'm alright work has been a bit stressfull but when is it not when you have a boss like mine".

"This party is going to be so awsome sweety and we had a couple of last minute RSVP's so we now have124 people comming"."I also have a dj comming to the house for 3 hours and I order 40 boxes pizzas and 20 different kinds of soda"."Do you think you can come back to the house and help me set up for tomorrow and Seth and your father can come to if they like"."Yea sure mom" I said glansing at Seth who was watching me with smile on his face."Well I got to go get some last minute things for tommorow"."I'll see you tomorrow try to be here around 9:30 a.m ok your party starts at 12:00"."Alright love you"."Love you two sweety bye".I hung up my cell then put it back on the stand.

"Who was that"?"My mom" I said looking up at Seth."Do you want to go to my house tomorrow my mom said you and my dad can come earlier to help out Everyone else will show up later"."Yea sure".I noded," I wish this headache would go away".Seth placed his palm on my head "your bit warm could be a side effect to me marking you again we will just relax the rest of the day".The rest of the day went by quickly we watched movies,listend to some music,and cuddled and made out alot.Before I knew it was 8:30 at night.

ok chapter 15 is done :) i wasen't going to do another chapter tonight but i stayed up late to do another chapter for my fans.Please comment,voe and fan me it means alot to me.