chapter 11

still Seths pov

As the day drag on we still did not find Jack anywere. By the time the last bell rang I lost all hope of finding him me,Mike and Joss along with Vick were looking for him long after the 3:00 o'clock bell rang."Guys he's not here he probably left already" we continued walking down the hall till Trents voice stoped me in my tracks.

"He knows what will happen if he dose not show up here Josh so shut up he will be here in a minute". "Right" he snorted."Hey you" Trent yelled at the girl walking down the hall. "Have you seen Jack he's in you homroom am I wrong".I held my breath waiting for her to answer and also wondering what the hell Trent wanted from my mate."He was not in homeroom today Trent" the girl snaped then walked passed."WHO THE HELL SAID YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT"?"oh please Trent get a different hobby other then sneering at everyone all the time"."STUPID BITCH NOONE CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT". I was moving before he even got to her I grabbed his hand before it could hit her. "I would NOT do that if I were you back off" He backed up a little but not really backing down. "Now what do you want with my boyfriend"?I know that we broke up but only for a few days if that if I have anything to say about it.

"I'M only going to ask you one more time Trent tell me what you want with Jack".Trents friend came up and stood next to him.I looked at them in amusement 'your out numberd" I told them."Me and my three friends are much stronger then you,so do you really want to go down that road" I asked dangerously.The two of them looked at me then to my friends and back then finally turned and ran out the school door.'You think hes the reason that Jack is acting the way hes acting"?'only one way to find out were going to his house to talk to him" I said."We" Mike asked?"Yes we I need him to hear me out before he starts trying to run off again,so you guys can block all exits from his room once we get there".

The drive from the school to Jacks house was not long he lived closer then me to the school.Once we were at his house I knocked on the door.Jacks sister opend the door think her name was Magan."Is Jack home" i asked her."No" she said then looked behinde her and step out of the house shutting the door behinde her."Have you guys seen him he was suppose to come to school today but he never showed up"."He's not home hes not answering his cell phone eaither".My anxiety was riseing "when did you last see him"? "Umm this morning" she wisperd and when she looked up she was crying."It's all are fault we should of told him sooner but she paused to wipe her eyes we were scard that he would be mad at us".

"Tell him what" I asked."That hes adopted".We already knew that but I diden't bother telling her that."I'm going to look for him" I said running off the porch. "Wait can I come i'm really worried about him"?"NO stay here I will let you know when I find him ok".Then I jumped into my car my friends right behinde me."What are we going to do" Vick asked."First were going to let my father know and get help from the pack then we are going to find out were to start looking".

"DAD I yelled through the pack link were are you"?"The kitchen son".I walked into the kitchen and got right to the point."Dad my mate is missing has been sence this moring"."Alright I will round up some of the pack members go out look for him"."Dad what if that pack thats been hanging around here has him or one of those rogues that got away from us"?"We will get him back son".

                                                                      Jacks pov

"Ok the guy said were here". He got out of the car and I quickly jumped in his seat and opendd the door jumped out and started to run down the road just to be stoped have way down by another wolf.The guy grabbed my arms and put them behind my back."I would not try anything if I were you now walk".I tryed to get out of the guys grip which only made his grip on me that march tighter."LET ME GO" I yelled at the top of my lungs.He druged me into the house and into this office and shut the door.I ran to open it but a voice stoped me."Please here me out".I turned to see the guy talking to me sitting in one of those spinny chairs."Why should I"?"Well  i'm you father" he said.I froze "h-how can I trust that its really you and if you are really my father why did you give me up"?He sighed and stood up. "I did not want to give you up son but we had no choice, I did it to protect you"."I still don't believe that your my father but if you are what were you protecting me from"?"take a seat please this might take a while".