chapter 10

Jacks pov

The last few days I have been trying to stay away from Seth it hurts me to do so but it's better for me if I do. I know I sound selfish but I dont want to get hurt more then I already do.I have not seen Seth for two days.when ever he texts me or calls me I ingnore it I hate doing it but I have no choice. If he going to keep asking me whats wrong or what am I hiding.I just miss him so much it hurts litteraly because sence I changed into my wolf I get all these new sence of smells and after a while I get a headache from all the different sence that i'm not use to smelling.He said it's a mate thing and that he's able to take some of my pain away if not some all of it. But sence I have been avaording him it's been getting wores.

I sat on the step of the school it was the end of the school day there was only about 5 minutes left but I needed the fresh air. It helps to get away from all the different smells and the air is a bit fresher outside then inside with all the smell of perfume and anything elses that teenagers put on there body.I take a deep breath breathing in the fresh air hoping that it will take away at least some of this pounding in my head."Well well well look who it is" said a familiar voice from behind me.I tensed up "what do you want Trent"?"I think you know what I want" he said.I knew that there was a smirk on his face even without turning to look at him.He came closer to me and I was thinking about running but then thought better of it knowing that if he cought up to me it would only get wores.

'I want to know what you like about guys so much" he said. I turned not knowing how close he was to me I backed up."What do you mean" I mumbbled."You know what I mean I just asked what you like so much about men that you have feeling for them that you should have for woman" he said.He took a step closer to me. I took another step back only to hit my back against the school brick wall.He was standing really close to me now so much that I was supprised. He usealy trys to stay as far from me as possable unless i'm getting my daily beating."W-what do you want from me" I wisperd?Without saying anything he crashed his lips to mine. I stiffend I just stood there not kissing him back just waiting for him to stop. But he diden't he just put his hand slowly up my shirt and when I tryed to pull away he just grabed my hair and yanked it to keep my mouth on his.I wimperd trying to brake the kiss again he damanded entrance to my mouth and when I made it clear I was not going to give it he punched me in the stomach which made me gasp he used that opportunity to get into my mouth.

He trailed his hands up and down my chest I closed my eyes wishing for it to be over soon.The 3:00 o'clock bell rang and he stoped and pulled away. "Not a word about this" he said then walked away.I was to stuned to move I slowly slid down the wall and sat there till almost everyone was out.'Hey whats wrong"? "We have to talk you been avording me for two days now".I looked up at Seth with tears in my eyes he frownd and knelt down beside.'Baby whats wrong" he gently rubbed the tears off my face the look of consern on his face."N-nothing dont worry about it" I wisperd standing up and walking off."Jack stop avording me please" he grabed my wrist and stoped me."Talk to me" he said softly. "Whats going on"? "I can't help you if I don't know I want to help you Jac.I sniffeld no longer able to hold back my tears I ran into Seths arms and continuded to cry like a baby.Seth just held me till I stoped crying. I looked up at him he still looked conserd. Without saying anything he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the his car.

He diden't talk at all on the way to his house. I have not been to the pack house sence the day I left which was three days ago.Once there he got out the car still not saying anything I slowly followed noone seemed to be home.He walked to his room and shut the door were he finally looked at me."Jack dose are relationship mean anything to you" he asked hurt in his voice and his eyes."Of course it dose" I said "why would you think it woulden't mean anything to me"?"Jack your hiding something from me and you have been avording me sence monday whats going on".Looking at my lap I said "I can't tell you"."Why  can't you tell me i'm your boyfriend more then that even i'm your mate"."I know" I said my voice cracking because i'm on the verge of tears again.Then relization hit me I don't deserve to be his mate maybe I should stop this right now he deserves somone better then me.I took I deep breath I did not want to do this but knowing it had to be done.I closed my eyes not wanting to see his face when I do this. Seth  "it's over were done".I opend my eyes big mistake he looked torn."Y-you don't mean that" he wisperd panicked "Jack tell me your not leaving me he wisperd"."Were done" I said as coldy as I could knowing it was the only way to get through to him.Even though I was about to cry I pushed them back and stood up just leave me alone Seth then I ran out the door with out looking back once.

I broke down once I was about a mile from his house I have to walk because I dont have my car with me, I left it at the school when I left with Seth in his car.my whole body felt like it was falling apart I felt like everything that has been happening to me the last few days was just a dream.I walked home and went into my room. The rest of the night I did nothing at all I diden't care about anything, as far as i'm conserd I could die and I woulden't give a crap."Jack my mom yelled from down stairs it's dinner time".I wiped my eyes and got up slowly walked to the door and down the steps.I did not say anything just grabbed a plate and pushed my food around with my fork."Jack sweety you ok" mom asked.Yea fine I mumbled she looked at dad with a conserd look which he seemed to notice."Son if there is a problem we can help you".I shook my head.'No but there is somthing I want to know from you two I said once my sister sat down at the table.Am I adopted? The room went quiet and I knew from there faces that I was not ment to ask that question."What makes you think that sweety"?"Mom please" I wisperd just answer my quiestion.She looked at my dad and sister and sighed "yes sweety you are adopted".

I cant believe you never told me till I found out myself."I'm sorry mom said i diden't know how you would react we were going to tell you the day that you brought Seth here the first time but then we changed are minds"."We diden't want you upset were sorry".I did not say anything just got up and ran up to my room I shut and locked my door and through myself on to my bed. Not only did my real parents not want me but now i'm going through this stuff alone not knowing what to expect.I cryed about everything thats happend to me, I cryed about Seth about my real parents not wanting me and about the parents that are down stairs that never told me till I found out by myself. I cry because i'm a wolf not that they know that.At 3:00 a.m I finally fell asleep.

Knocking on my door woke me up the next morning and Magan came in looking at her feet."Time to get up" she wisped then walked back out without looking at me.Probebly thinking i'm mad at her which is not the case. I'm mad at mom and dad but thats only because they should have told me before I found out on my own they diden't even ask how I found out which i'm secretly thankful for. I would have no idea what I would have told them.Telling them that I turn into a wolf and that I have a mate was out of the quiestion.Mean had a mate then the tears came out of my eyes again nice going Jack I thought to myself wiping at my eyes.I went to my closet and grabbed a shirt and pants and threw them on and quickly did my hair. I really did not care what I looked like today I dress how I feel and today I felt like my life is not worth living anymore.After I got dressed I walked down stairs and out the door not saying anything to anybody. I left really early but I left my car at school and I have to walk so gives me plunty of time to get to school on time.

I walked passed the park and stoped. Theres that ceepy feeling of someone watching me again this has been happpening to me alot lately I started walking again looking around me cauitously. Just as I reached the corner I was grabbed from behinde I went to sceem but  a hand came up and coverd my mouth. "Don't yell" then a car pulled up to the curb and I got pushed into the car and the car drove away.

"W-were are y-you t-taken me"? "to the pack house".I relaxed for a minute thinking that it was just another one of Seths pack members that I did not get a chance to meet.But the scent smelled off I sniffed the air again.Thats not Seths pack scent.CRAP CRAP I'M GOIN TO DIE I thought panicking."Hey relax i'm not here to hurt you are alpha said not to harm you"."Yea so he can kill me himself" I said panicked."We don't know what he want with you but we have no choice but to follow his orders as you should know".I tryed to open the door not caring if I have to jump out of the moving car but cant seem to open it, I unlocked it and tryed to open it again but still it wont open. "Child lock can't be opend from the inside" the guy said.I pouted and looked out the window giving up hope of getting out of here.

                                                                           Seths pov

"Man you have to get up we have school" Mike said walking into my room with Joss and Vick right behinde him." We know that Jack left" I flinched at the mention of his name."But you can get someone new you know".I glard at Mike 'yea what if your mate left you Mike"?He looked down "sorry' he said slowly I sighed."Maybe you shoulden't give up you said somthing was wrong with him yesterday right"?"He was hinding somthing from me and hes was avording me the last few days"."Then maybe he did it for a reason. "But what reason is that"?"Thats what we are going to help you find out come on get out of bed".I got out of bed quickly and put clothes on excitded to get to school and find out what Jack is hinding and determined to get him back.

I walked down the school hallway with Joss,Mike and Vick following. We all agreed to try and find Jack before class started but when the bell rang for homeroom and there was no signe of him we walked to are homeroom class.