chapter 21

Jacks pov

It's been a week sence we left home Seth has been calling and calling along  with both my dads and mom and a few other people in the pack that some how got my number."JACK Kody yelled comming into the room I got us a job"."What why"?"Well so we can live here for a bit till we figure out what are next move is my mother won't send anymore money till I tell her whats really going on so looks like we are on are own"."Maybe its safe to go back home now" Kody said."No I don't thinks so these guys won't give up".

"Were do we now work"?"At the pool down the road there is a camp  not to far from here and they go there all the time and the owner said they could use two life guards"."awsome so when do we start"?"Tomorrow at 12:00 sharp".

                                                             Anne pov

Me and my brother are walking home from school back to the pack house.We still diden't find are own pack yet and the alpha here is nice enough to let us stay.We walked up to the pack house and opend the door."Hey" Brian said he's been one of are friends here in this pack."Hey whats up"?"Well were still trying to find Jack Seth is going nuts because we haven't found him yet"."I wish I knew were my pack was so they could help with the search as well"."Me and my sister will do everything we can to help find him if it wasen't for him me and my sister would be dead"."Thanks you two it means alot to this pack" Jacks father said comming out of the kitchen.

The alpha came out of another room "hey you two"."Hey alpha" we said."Did you find anything yet"?"No not yet kids I will keep looking, after all he is my sons mate".Nodding me and my brother walked out of the room."I hope he's ok were ever he is" I wisperd."Same here I just wish he would of told us were he was going though"."me too".

                                                            Seths pov

I walked out of my room and torrds my father office.Once there I diden't bother to knock I just walked in.My father stopped pacing and looked up at me."Father hows it going"?"Did you find anything to go on yet"?"No son i'm sorry but we will keep looking"."But I did find out who Annes and her brothers pack is and your not going to like it"."What  who is it"?"Are rival pack the pack that has been working with the Rouges pack"."OMG and there in this pack house father they can't be safe we can't trust them what if there just spys for there pack"?"Yes but what I don't undertand Seth is that those two were captured by the same people that Jack was"."If there pack is working with them then why did the capture two people that was suppose to help them"?'Well the two diden't change yet so they could of just been in the way and took them away secretly".

"we need to call a pack meeting and have them tell the whole pack what happen to them and how they ended up were they where the day that we went to get Jack"."Tell the pack there is a pack meeting and to meet outside in the useal spot".I noded and headed out of his office.

                                                                  Jacks fathers pov

I put my head in my hands this is all my fault.Maybe if I was actually in my son's life he would kow how to fight but because I wasen't he had to fingure everything out on his own.But not anymore i'm going to be there for him from now on.As soon as we find him i'm going to start to train him how to fight rival wolfs.Then a thought struck me what if we never found him or worse found him dead.I jumped up off the couch and started pacing my room.No we will find him I know we will and he will be alright.My door opend and my son's mate steped in."Are you alright" he asked lowly.I noded."We have a pack meeting now" he said then walked out.I sighed and started walking to the door and thats when a felt wetness run down my cheek.I wiped my eyes I diden't even know I was crying.