chapter 8

Seth pov

I watched my mate sleep soundlessly on the bed I took his hand in mine and wached him.The door opend and my mom and dad step into the room."Mom, dad" I said as a greeding."Hey son" my father replied. "whats going on"?"Dad this is Jack he's" I took a deep breath I was not sure how they were going to react to me haveing a male mate but I had to tell them."He's my mate" I wisperd noone said anything for a second and my mom ran over and huged me. I hug her back happy she was not mad or discusted at all.I looked up at my father he was smiling I let out my breath "your not mad" I asked them."Of course not" mom said while dad shook his head. "why would we be i'm happy that your finally happy" mom said.

'So what pack is he in because now that you two are mates were going to have to join the packs".The only time we join packs is if the alpha or the alpha son finds there mates and there in a different pack thats the only time packs join other packs."I dont know" I said to them he was adopted his family that he only knows of are human he has no idea whats happening to him" I said."Well we will have to try and locate his real father and mother then" my father said.I gentaly  let go of my mates hand for a second and he atomatically gasped and started whining a little in his sleep.I grabbed his hand again "it's ok babe" I wisperd I looked up at my parents. "I hate that I can't take all of his pain away" I wisperd to them. "I can only take a little bit away but I cant take it all away".

"We all wish we could do that for are mates son" my father said."But as long as your with him he will be alright"."I diden't even know at first that he was changing the sighnes were there but I was not sure that he was one of us at all in the beginning because his family was human, but he got sick a few days ago and thats how it starts" I told my parents.'Are you sure hes adopted"? "What else could it be I asked". "His parents and sister are human but hes not,I asked him if he was adopted and he dosen't know"."I will find out" my father said.I noded and they left me with my mate.He moved around in his sleep.He sat up suddenly and gasped."Hey hey relax if you don't it will put you in more pain"."whats happening" he asked weakly."Your changng into a wolf" I told him."W-what t-they d-dont exist".I smiled sadly at him."Yes they do babe I can show you" I closed my eyes and felt myself changing into my wolf, my bones bending and moving to the wolfs body once I heard Jack gasp I knew I was fully chaged.

"C-can y-you please c-change back so I can talk to y-you"?I changed back and he qiuckly coverd his eyes because I was naked I chuckled and lead in and kissed him."Hey get clothes on then kiss me" he said.I chuckled again and walked over to my closet and pulled on a radom pare of pants and shirt then walked back to Jack."How are you feeling"?"It still hurts a little he wisperd but when your here next to me it helps".I noded "because im your mate" I told him."Whats that mean"?"Mate is just like a soul mate wolfs have only one mate in there life time" I said."Once there gone we get weaker thats why I need to know that your safe at all times I love you".He gasped then smiled "really" he asked."Really" i said."I love you two" he wisperd then gasped in pain and went to sit up. I quickly made him lay back down."Don't try to move to much" I wisperd to him makes it wores.

'How long dose this pain last"?"It should be almost over" I put my hand on his forhead."Your burning up"."MOM" I yelled from were I was sitting I diden't want to leave him.Second later she was up in the room she smiled when she seen that Jack was awake."hello Jack" she said smiling. "Hi' he replied."He's burning up" I told her. "I will go get your father" then she ran down stairs."What dose it mean when i'm burning up" he asks."Means you will be shifting any minute" just as I said that he grabed on to the covers and closed his eye tightly I grabed his hand."It's almost over" I wisperd soothingly.I heard his bones starting to snap just as my parents walked in.What felt like forever was really only about a second and hes was on four pawls. He was as beautiful in wolf form as he was in human form his fur was all white and made his eyes stand out. I smiled and nelt down beside him and pet his fur.He yipped and rub his nose on me then he gave me a smirk.Hmmm his smile is cute in this form two I like it.He licked my face then wined."You want to be back in human form" I asked.He noded, "just think about being human and you will change back not hard" I said.He closed his eyes and a second later he was standing there naked in human form. "I'll get you some clothes to put on" I told him.

I kissed him on my way to the closet I grabed pants and a shirt then handed it to him. He quickly put them on then smiled "thanks".I kissed him again I licked his lips he opend his mouth letting me in we battaled for dominance for a while but he surrendered after a bit. I gentaly niped his tongue which made him moan.Then my fahter cleared his throat. I pulled away "sorry" I told my father.He smirked "its fine son just wait till we get out of the room please" he laughed."Jack theses are my parents Rose I pointed to my mom and Dave" I pointed to my father."Hes also the alpha of my pack" I told him he noded."Nice to meet you" he said.My mom walked over and huged him. "Welcome to the family" she said."Thanks" Jack wisperd blushing. "Aww so cute when he blushes" my mom said."Yea I know" I said which made him blush more.My father patted him on the back, I know you may not what to talk about this but it is very importent" my father said.Jack noded. "Are you adopted" my dad asked?Jack looked down. "I think so I mean my parents never said anything about me being adopted but they could have just hidden it from me waiting for the right time to tell me".My dad sighed "ok I will look for your real parents if you want me to".

Jack got the look of happyness in his eyes. "Yes please i would really like to meet my real parents"."Ok I will get on that". "Thank you" Jack said.My dad looked over at me, I like him he has manners my dad said. "Maybe you can learn somthing from him" my father said smirking.I rolled my eyes and pulled my mate over to me and wraped him in my arms. He sighed contently "Well we will leave you two alone" my mother said. "Jack you can call your mother she might be worried, you can stay in the pack house tonight". then mom walked off with my father right behind her. He shut the door gentaly behind him.

ok guys this is chapter 8 :) tell me how you liked it comment,vote and fan me