chapter 13

Jacks pov

I have been in this prison for 4 days now.Everyday seems to get worse instead of just my wrist hurting my hole body is hurting, must be the effect of the medal, I feel weaker everyday.I'm hungry I haven't ate sence I got here.My eyes are still hurting from all the dust that got in them, but even though everything hurts i'm not going to complane.As long as my pack and mate are alright then i'm happy. I don't care if they torcher me they can do whatever they want to me just as long as noone I care for comes looking for me.

The door opend and the guy who I did find out is Paul, came into this death trap they kept me in for almost 4 days."Are you going to talk today"?I looked at him and dident say nothing."I guess thats a no then, here you got to be hungry you diden't eat anything in a few days".Dose this idoit think i'm stupid what makes him think that i'm going to eat. I have not ate ANYTHING he brought up to me for the last THREE days."How you feeling, feeling sick yet you wrip your wrist open I see not good you could get sick quicker"."Its such a shame that I diden't come check on you sooner because I could have told my partner in crime to tell your beloved pack that you have less time then I thought now that you wrist is open.

I looked up at his cold blue eyes."I will do ANYTHING if you will just leave my pack alone" I said.He seemed supprised that I spoke up sence I haven't talked in three days and when I did my throat felt scratchy."No no no now we dont want your pack to not try and find you now would we".Actually thats exacly what I want smart ass. Thats what I wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut.

"I guess your done" the door opend cutting him off from what he was about to say."I did what you asked of me" the guy said.This is the first time I seen this guy but if I were to guess this must be Ryan."Well looks like your friends know were to find you now, they should be here at any time".I started yanking on the chain on my wrist in attempt to get myself free.But of course that diden't work.Paul just laughed "do you really think you will be able to get out of that chain, even after you tryed to the point that your wrist is cut".He just chuckled again and walked out with Ryan following behinde him.

I kept pulling at the chain it hurt my wrist but I did not care i'm going to do everything I can to try and get out of here before my pack gets here.I pulled on my wrist really hard and supprisingly the chain snap in half but the cuff part was still connected to my wrist, but I couldent pay any attenchtion to that right now I have to find a way out of here, the door is really my only hope and i'm sure that its locked from the outside.I got up carefully so I dont trip over somthing, I put my hand on the wall feeling my way around usealy I would have better eyes in the dark sences my change but that medal must of really taken its toll on me.

I walked around the cell hopefully going torrid the door it never hurt to at least try to open it.I mean if they really had high hopes of that chain holding me mybe just maybe they put to much faith in it and left the door unlocked.I gasped as I triped over somthing,I qiuckly put my hands out to catch my fall."danm" I mumbbled I felt blood drip down my wrist from the cut on my hand.Great and I can't tell how bad it is because its to dark.I stood up and brushed my hand over the wall which made my hand flare in pain.I bit my lip to stop the cry that was trying to escape.I had to keep moving had to find the door.By the feel of this room it was more circle shaped then anything but thats just a guess it feels like i'm going in one big circle.Just when I was giving up hope I felt the cold knob of the door handle. I took a deep breath and turned it.The breath flew out of me when the door opend.Yes I thought. I looked left and right but noone was around I step into a bright hallway.My eyes were blury because I was in the dark for so long. I stood there tilll my eye sight was better then turned to the right hoping that it would lead the way out of here and not to a dead end.