chapter 2

I got to my homeroom just as the bell rang "Mr. low nice of you to join the class." I glard at him I wasent even late I swear that teacher is out to get me I did nothing to him exept told him that his hair was not real and that it look like a rat was sleeping on his head all the time and I aslo told him his shirt and pants look like somthing that my grandma would wear but thats hardly reason to hate me.I wonder if he knows that he has snot hanging off his nose maybe I should tell him  because of the nice guy that I am.I raised my hand and said "mr.Walker you do know that you have a booger hanging out of your nose right".The class rawed into laughter some of them were laughing so hard they fell out there seats.The teacher just said "go to the office Mr low". I frowned "I was just being nice and telling you jeez" I got up and walked to the office.The woman at the office sighed "what did you do  to upset mr.Walker now Jack"." I just told him he had a booger hanging out his nose and he sent me here".She shook her had and coughed trying to hide a laugh.Then the princeable came out and motioned me into his death chamber."Why did you tell Mr.Walker he had a booger hanging from his nose"."Well because he did" I said in a duh tone.He shook his head "Jack what am I going to do with you this is the 5 time you been in my office this month"."You mean your death chamber" I mutterd under my breath."What was that"?Suddenly frighted that he heard me say that I quickly said "nothing sir"."I'm letting you off the hook one more time thats it next time your in my office your expelled"."You may go now".I left big fat chicken yea thats right I called him a chicken  hmmf I did not even do anything.I was so into my thoughts that I was not paying attention to were I was going and ran into someones locker."Are you ok?"yea i'm alright" I said  "I was not paying attention to were I was walking".Then a few other kids rounded the corner."Yoe Seth you comming gunna be late for class man". I look up at the three other boys who showed up one was shorter then them all. He had hazel eyes brown hair that went little below his ear.Another one of them was a little taller then the first with brown eyes and black hair.The last one was taller then the other two and had green eyes and dark blond hair he was also stronger then the other two."I'm Seth" he said holding out his hand I took it and said "Jack"."These three are joss,vick and mike" they all smiled and waved. I contiuned to shake Seths hand  an electric current seem to go through my whole body I gasped and pulled my hand away.Seth smiled and then said "I will see you around" then walked off with his friends. Once he ws gone a felt an unavordable ache in my chest.

                                                               Seth pov

"Dude he's your mate right  am I right I could tell by the look in you eyes vick said"."Look lets not tell anyone that I found him yet ok"."But why not"?" I mean are you not happy don't tell me your going to denie the bond between you two"."I shook my head never said I was going to if thats the case I would of walked off without saying anything to him I knew he was my mate before I even shook his hand"." I just did that to confirm that I was right"."Then why not tell the pack"?"Hes humane thats why have you ever heard of a wolfs mate being human because I have not this something that never happend before"."Are you sure he just did not shift yet" joss asked."well he got to be at least 16 in order to be in high school"."True it is weird alright we won't say anything".I noded and we went into class.By the end off the day my wolf was going nuts wanting to see his mate again making it difficult to even try and concentrate in class.Last period of the day went by pretty quick and before I knew it the 3:00 bell rang.I walked out of the class went to my locker droped my books off and then went outside to meet up with my friends so we can go home.On my way out a passed by Jacks locker. I stoped and waited for him so we could walk out together.After a minute he walked up to his locker."Hey Seth" he said happily."Hey want a ride home" I asked him.He thought about it for a moment then nodedd "yea that would be great thanks"." No problem" I said gives me chance to get to know him better to I thought to myself."Hey there you are Seth" mike said then they all noticed Jack and they smiled. "Cool he comming with us" vick asked."Yea taken him home lets go guys".once we all  in me in the drivers seat Jack in the passinger seat and joss at a window seat and mike in the middle and vick at the other window seat in the back we started down the road.

"were you live?""Turn left at the stop sighn up here" he said.I noded "so whats your family like" I asked him wanting to see if he had a pack or if he really was human."well Not much to really tell my mom works at the hospital as a nures and my father works at the bank dont really know what they seen in each other cause there compleat opposits but hey least there in love"."Did you always live here  I asked him"."Yea as far as I know your going to want to make a right up here"."After a minute vick asks how old are you"?I gave him a warning look."I will be 16 in three weeks" he said.That gave me hope you don't change till your 16.My friends gave me looks like told you so."there is my house" he said I pulled into his drive way and put the car in park.The house door opend and a girl came running out of the house. "There you are jezz thanks for letting me know where you were" she frownd."Im sorry Jack said got ride home with some friends"."The girl relax then said just don't do that to me again kay".Jack noded "anyway might want to come in soon" than she ran off back into the house."Who was that" I asked him with an edge to my voice."My sister" I relax more "oh" I said." how old is she?"shes 14.I noded."you guys want to come in for a while?"

I look at the others who all shruged "yea sure" I said shutting off the car." cool common then".We all got out of the car and walked up to the door.

                                                                 Jacks pov

I opend the door to my house "mom,dad i'm home"." In the kitchen we need to talk to you" they replyed." ummm good or bad" I asked them walking into the kitchen. "It depends on how you take it" his father said."Ok well i brought some friends home with me today.""His mother jumped up out of the chair and said "hey nice to meet you guys im Linda and this is my husbind Luke"."Hey Seth said im Seth this is Vick,Mike and Joss"." So nice to meet you guys are you hungry im going to make some snacks". then she walked to the stove and continued to make snacks or some kind of food.

Yayayayayayayyaya got two chapters in one day i just had to keep wrighting lol :) well tell me how you like the story so far comment vote fan me it will mean alot to me :)