chapter 1

BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEP went the alarm at 6:30 am i groned and rolled over and hit it contiuelessy till it shut up. "HA HA I WIN STUPID ALARM CLOCK THINK YOU CAN WAKE ME UP WELL WHO QUIT NOW"."Jack you are so weird" Megan my younger sister said."Well that device woke me up so i beat it to death" i glared at the thing that desied to wake me up.Megan just shook her head "I don't think i will ever understand you get dressed we have school" with that she left my room."

I skipped to my closet and grabed my tight black shirt and pair of skinny jeans and put on my shoes then went into the bathroom to style my hair then brushed my teeth.Once i was done I ran down the staires singing consider me gone by Reba Mcentire.

"IF I"M NOT THE ONE THING YOU CANT STAND TO LOSE IF IM NOT THAT ARROW TO THE HEART OF YOU IF YOU DONT GET DRUNK ON MY KISS IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THIS THEN I GUESS WERE DONE LETS NOT DRAG THIS ON CONSIDER ME GONE". I sang at the top of my lungs."Jack stop screaming this early in the morning" my mother said.I pouted "I was not screeming I was singing loudly".My sister snorted you call that singing then she burst out laughing." My singing is beautiful thank you". I went to the kitchen and screeched "MOMMY MOMMY THERE IS A HUGE BUG ON THE TABLE PLEASE COME GET IT". "IT'S GOING TO EAT ME IT'S MOVING HELP ITS GETTING CLOSER".My mother came in the kitchen with an amused look on her face then squshed the bug."There" she said.I ran to her and huged her "thanks mommy another second and that bug would have eaten me". She just shook her head and walked out of the kitchen.I grabed a bowl and my favorit cereal put some into the bowl add milk and walked out of the kitchen and sat across from Magan."Are you eating my cereal i asked?""She noded yup and its good.""BITCH THATS MY CEREAL" I said then went to grabed the bowl from her." no no no" she said wagging her finger like i was some 5 year old with a smirk on her face.""Hmf eating my cereal" I grumbled cossing my arms and pouting.She just rolled her eyes and stood up "come on baby brother lets go to school now she cooed"."" IM AM NOT THE BABY" I said uncrossing my arms then I ran after her and she took off down the hallway I kept chasing her then she ran outside and ran right into the clothes that were hanging outside to dry and the sheet fell off and onto her head she just kept runnning till she trip over the sheet.I just started laughing and after a second she did to."Come on bro lets get to school we dont what to be late."

First chapter done yayaya :) i hope you injoy this chapter the story will be getting better as the story gos on please vote and comment fan me as well peace