chapter 9

WARNING sexual activity in this chapter so dont read if you dont like that kinda of stuff.

                                                             Jack pov

"Ok class today we are just going to go to run the track so bring your ipods if you want".I was in my 6th period gym class luckly Seth was in my gym as well.People groned as they heard that we had to run the lap today.Seth came beside me and took my hand as we walked down the hall torrid the door that will lead us to the back of the school were  the track was.Everyone knew that me and Seth are gay now so thats both good and bad.Good because all his friends exepted him and bad because I continue to get bullied because of it.Seth dosen't know everyday I come to shool and get beat up, because they told me not to tell anyone and if I do then I would get alot worse then I do now.

The whole football team hates me for being gay. They hate Seth to but they know enough not to beat on him.His pack members would go after them, so they desided to settle on me I could fight back but i'm not in controle of my anger. when I  get mad I change into my wolf and nobody can see that. So I just let them do whatever to me.I just pray that whatever they do to me today won't be as bad as yesterdays beating i'm still sore from that.Every time I remember what Trent did to me the other day my stomach gets up set.It was after 4th period that it happend.

                                                               (flash back)   "Jack" someone yelled from behind me. I stoped and waited for whoever it was to catch up just to find out that it was the schools bully.He grabbed my wrist and tighted his grip when I tryed to get away.He pulled me to a room that was empty shut and locked the door and came over to me."Now I found out that you are gay and I don't like gays much in fact I dont like them at all"."I-im not g-gay" I studerd hopping that he would not beat me up.

"Don't lie to me thats not very nice now is it".Then before I knew what was happening I was up against the wall.He held me there by my throat."Now lets see if I can beat the gay out of you" he sneered then he punched me in the gut.He kept punching in the same spot no were else just the exact same spot.Till finally the bell rang and we were late to class.He punched me one more time and headed for the door but stoped before opening it."If you tell anyone about what happend today and about whats going to happen in the future you will get beat alot wores then you did just now".

"Oh and one other thing meet me and my team tomorrow after school we will beat the gay out of you everyday till it finally sticks into your brain that its wrong".Then he walked out without another word.

                                                                             (flash back over)

"Jack are you ok you been spaced out for a while now" Seth said in consern.'Yea im fine I just don't feel like running the track".Seth grabed my wrist and stoped me from walking."What"? You said you don't feel like running the track he said slowly."So"? "we can't ditch class the teacher will notice" I said anxiously."No he wont" then he pulled me back to the building. We went back into the locker rooms and I sighed thankful that I diden't have to run the mile.Seth smirked "happy"?"Yes very" I replied. My stomach was still killing me from were Trent kept punching me.

I looked up at Seth who was looking at me he gentaly leand in and kissed me. I quickly kissed him back.I opend my mouth with out him asking for entrence this time and he quickly put his tongue in my mouth. He backed me up against the wall and I moaned againt his mouth.I put my legs around his waist his arms were holding me up.I put my hands up his shirt and ran them up and down his chest which made him moan I smirked happy that I was able to get sounds out of him.

He pulled out of the kiss and went to my neck and started sucking looking for my spot.I moaned which let him know that he found what he was looking for.He gentaly put me on my feet and brought his mouth back to mine he licked my lip asking for entrance and I opend my mouth. I was so into this kiss that I diden't feel him undoing my pants. I gasped and tryed to pull away."Seth" I said anxiously 'don't we'll get cought".'No we won't' he wisperd against my lips.He pulled down my pants and I blushed knowing that that I was very happy down there.He smirked he qiuckly put his hand down and grab me through my boxers."S-Seth I moaned d-dont".He moved his hand up and down slowly teasing me I started moaning lounder which must of been what he wanted because once I did that he pulled my boxers down and grabed hold of me again. He started to go slowly again.'S-Seth please" I moaned he moved his hand faster.He stoped right before I came and got down on his knees and took me in his mouth.I moaned loudly he qiuckly pulled away "shhh baby we cant let people know"."Sorry" I panted out.He Licked my tip teasingly before he took me all the way in his mouth again.I tryed hard to keep in my moanes but they came out as little wimpers of pleasure.

"Seth" I gasped "I-i'm g-going to cum" I gasped out.He went fast when I said that and not even a second later  I came into his mouth.He swollowed and stood up and kissed me letting me taste myself.The bell rung and he pulled away helping me get my pants and boxers back on.We just got done when the students started comming into the locker room.The bell rang and we walked out of the gym and  headed to are next class which sadly we diden't have together.I stoped at my locker and got my science book and turned gave Seth a kiss then walked off to class.

I sighed sadly when somone grabed my wrist knowing that it was Trent. He pulled me into the supply closet and pushed me up against the wall.So are you still gay he asked."Y-yes you can't beat the gay out of somebody Trent" I whined before he kicked me in the place were the sun don't shine.I gasped in pain and fell onto my knees holding the place he kicked he kicked me again in my stomach were he kicked me the other day which made me cry out which earned me another kick."Shut up you ass" he snapped."Your wrong I will kick the gay out of you" he kicked me once more in the head this time and a fell back against the wall.The mops and brooms fell on me.Trent laughed and opend the door and walked out.

I stood up but felt really dizzy so I put my hand against the wall and stood there for a minute.After a while I pushed myself off the wall and opend the door and went to class.The day felt like it was going by to slow. I had a pounding headache and I just wanted to go home.Finally the bell rang and I was off to my last class of the day which I had with Seth.I went to my locker which I do every time I go to a different class.I started to feel dizzy again and would have fallen if Seth diden't wrap his arms around me."Whats wrong" you almost fell over."I'm alright" I qiuckly said even though I wasen't by any means alright.My head was killing me and I kept getting dizzy ever sences Trent kicked me in the head.Oh NO what if i have a concusion.I DON"T WANT TO DIE wait do you die if you get a concustion.

"Babe I can tell you are not alright now are you going to tell me whats wrong or am I going to have to get it out of you another way" he asked.I gulped and looked at him.He was smirking and shook his head. "NOT that way babe I would NEVER hurt you"."I can't believe you would think that" he said."I was not thinking that" I wisperd truthfully.'Its just that i'm tired I guess.He diden't look like he was bying it but did't say anything else.He grabed my hand. "Were leaving early' he stated pulling me out the door.

We got to his car and he opend the door for me and I got in.Once he was in the drivers seat he looked at me."I'm going to get you to tell me one way or the other" he said then pulled out of the school.I'm in big trubble I thought to myself. All though could be amusing to find out the tatics that hes going to use to get me to talk.