Handprints

After Khalil showed her to the spare bathroom, Shay stripped out of the purple dress and kicked off her heels. Stepping into the shower enclosure, she closed the ceramic-like door behind her and turned on both nozzles. She nearly jumped out of her skin as the ice cold water shot out in a strong burst all over her face.

After getting out, she looked around in dismay. There weren't any towels around. Only small hand towels. Picking one up, Shay scrunched up her nose at it. There's no way in hell that this...piece of cloth is gonna cover my ass.

Pinning up her wet hair, she quickly donned a clean white t-shirt she found on the counter then walked outside, dripping water from head to toe.

"Khalil," she whispered, slowly, cautiously edging out of the bathroom.

She stared down the barren hallway.

"What it do?"

Shay jumped, spinning around, she saw him standing there his plush Cannon towel hugging his hips loosely. Dewy droplets of water ran down the canvas of his chest. Her eyes followed as the water trailed and raced, disappearing into the towel. A cold breeze hit Shay, reminding her that she was still wet. Looking down in dismay, she covered her chest with her hands, seeing that the wet shirt clung hungrily to her skin and printed her out.

Damn. Khalil couldn't keep his eyes from raking her frame. The shirt was practically a second skin. Shay was mesmerized by his bare, muscular chest.

"I uh, need it..." Shay mumbled, "You," she added, groaning. Damn that came out wrong! "I need you to umm,"

Khalil arched his brow a her.

"I need a towel, you forgot to give me a towel," she whispered, groaning inwardly. Such an idiot! she thought.

He disappeared then came back, a thick blue towel in hand.

"Thank you," she whispered, holding her hand out for the towel.

"Mm-hmm," he hummed, edging closer to her.

Wrapping his arms around her, he inhaled her.

As his mouth trailed from her neck to her mouth, Shay sighed. Everything about him was perfect to her.

(An Hour Later)

Shay had dressed in a pair of white skinny jeans with a strapless tube top and flats. Khalil wore a pair of jeans with a polo.After hitting the highway for nearly forty-five minutes he finally stopped the car. Jumping out, he ran over to her side and helped her out.

Covering her eyes with his hands, he guided her.

"Go straight,"

"Good, good, now turn left,"

"Okay, now stop." he advised.

"Khalil, I told you I don't like sur ---," Shay gasped as he uncovered her eyes.

Khalil watched proudly as Shay's eyes grew wide and bright, a trembling hand covered her agape mouth.

"Oh. My. God. It's beautiful!" she whispeered, clutching her chest.

Before her, was a secluded, beach-front, brightly lit gazebo, in it was a table, two seats, and an array of trays. Khalil marched up the stairs then held out his hand for her to take and helped her up the stairs.

Shay twirled around in the gazebo, inhaling the scent of salt, sea, and orchids among other things.

Shay threw her self on him, she kissed him madly. "Oh my gosh, thank you soo much! It's absolutely gorgeous!" she cried.

Khalil nodded, cording his arms around her waist, he leaned in for another kiss.

(After Dinner)

Shay looked out onto the waters smiling. As Khalil caught her by the waist from behind, hugging her snuggly.

Turning around, she faced him and smiled.

"I still can't believe you took the time to do all this for me," she confessed, hugging him around the waist, pulling him to her. Jumping up on tippy toes, she tried to kiss him, but she was too short.

Chuckling, Khalil leaned down and finished the job like a pro.

(In the MB Driveway)

The house and the entire block was quiet and dark. Serene. They were at the side of the house. Leaned against the wall next to an old, dusty table.

Slowly, tentatively, Khalil rose his hand as Shay watched him through heavy-lidded eyes as he laid his palm against her chest. A hard shudder swept through Shay's anatomy.

Shay's heart thundered heavily.

Shay's eyes opened and their heated gazes locked. Lowering his head, Khalil slanted his mouth over hers. Wanting to take his time, savoring her, he sculpted his lips to hers. Exploring the soft and sensual contours that were her. Tracing her lips with his tongue. Shay trembled, rocking her hips against his.

With a deep, guttural sound, Khalil picked up Shay, grabbing her by her butt, coaxing her to wrap her thighs around him, and carried her to the old table setting her atop it.

Their mouths joined in a passionate kiss that left Shay with no doubts of what was on his mind.

Just then Shay heard the front door creak open. She jumped out of Khalil's embrace nearly tumbling over.

"I guess she's not out yet!" someone called.

Shay stole a few more kisses from Khalil then fixed her clothes and raced inside. Khalil would bring the stuff he bought her later.

As soon as she closed the door behind her the girls were hot on her ass.

"Girl where you been?" Cecilia asked.

"Out," Shay answered quickly.

"With Khalil?" Gianna asked, arching a brow.

"And if I was?"

"Defensive much!" Rhian muttered.

"So anyways, you totally missed all the fun we -----" Rhian gasped in shock as Shay sauntered before her. The other girls turned and laughed.

"Oh my," Gianna whistled.

"Are those... Handprints, on your ass?" Cecilia snorted.

Shay whipped her head around and to her ever growing dismay, there was indeed, a pair of dusty handprints on her rear end. Shay groaned then covered her butt. Heat flushing her face.

Gianna grimaced, "Those are some big ass hands!"

"Hmm," Rhian hummed.

"We were only kissing," Shay muttered.

"Like hell you were!" Rhian hissed, smiling wide.

"He must have been kissing your ass," Cecilia snickered.

"I'll explain later, I need to go change."

She raced down the hall, running straight into Roc and Prince.

"Hey," Prince chided.

"Are those handprints...on her butt?" Roc asked as she raced into the restroom.

The girls all laughed and nodded.