No Boys Allowed!

The girls all gathered in Ray Ray's room. They had evacuated the boys and left them in the living room. Rhian, Gianna, and Cecilia all sat on the bed, while Shay sat on the floor.

"So what happened?" Cecilia asked.

(MB in the Living Room)

"So how's everything with you and Rhi?" Princeton asked, turning to Roc, who sat beside him.

Roc smiled, his eyes glimmering.

"Eww..." Prodigy muttered in disgust.

"What's wrong with you?" Princeton asked.

"Look at Roc, he is practically drooling everytime someone brings that girl up."

Roc, ignoring Prodigy, closed his eyes momentarily. "I love her," he whispered.

Everyone grew silent, even the always happy, goofy Ray Ray, sobered up.

As Roc looked on at all his boys, he saw the respect and fear they all had for his confession.

"So what about you and GiGi?" Roc asked, wanting to take the awkward spotlight off of him.

Princeton stared out at nothing in particular and laughed, "You know Roc, I know exactly how you feel, bro." he looked down at his shoes.

"You know, it's so hard to believe I came so close to losing all this...love she gives me... So close to actually losing her. I realize now, that that's not what I want. She into me for me..." he admitted.

"I can respect that," Roc nodded.

"All I know, is that I could never lose Rhian. I mean ever since that day she knocked me over, man have I been falling hard! And you know, I thought the feelings would disappear over time, but they only got stronger. And she understands me. Sometimes more than I think I understand myself. And she really cares. I mean I'm more than a title to her." Roc shrugged.

"How bout you and CeCe?"

Ray Ray sighed, "Man all we do is argue, constantly. She wants me to admit I like Amani."

"Well do you?" Roc asked.

"....."

(The Girls)

"Oooh, Shay was about to get it in at the side of the house...you nassssty!" Cecilia teased jokingly.

"Anyways how is you and Pretty-Boy?" Shay asked.

"We good..." Gianna shrugged.

"How about you and Roc?" Gianna asked.

Rhian's face burned, she could feel heat flushing her face as she looked down at her feet as all eyes were on her. She shrugged.

"Don't play it off..." Shay chided.

Rhian twisted the ring on her finger.

"He gave me this," she whispered, showcasting the ring.

"Wow," Shay whistled.

"Damn that's hot," Gianna praised.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so jelly right now!" Cecilia admitted.

Gianna inched closer to Rhian, "So are you guys...you know?" Gianna asked, her eyes probing.

Rhian's face grew hotter.

"Uh-huh!" Shay teased.

"Me and Ray is going through soooo much right now. I honestly don't know what to think of him or the situation. I'm just questioning everything...I don't know what to believe or who to trust." Cecilia confessed, her eyes watering. The girls all gathered around her for a big embrace.

"Well, do you love him?" Rhian asked.

"I don't even know..."