Morning Wood

Amani made her way to the room, locking the door, she laid on the bed and cried herself back to sleep. She didn't even know what to think. Nothing was turning out the way that she panned. Like it ever does. she thought.

(Later That Night)

A frustrated Rhian sat awake. Grunting and groaning, she looked down at her phone. 1:39 AM. What the freak?

Grabbing a pillow, she covered her ears to try and drown out Roc's loud snoring.

"Roc!!!" she whined, kicking him lightly.

All she got in response was a grunt and more loud snoring.

Grabbing the pillow, Rhian completely fed up, shoved it in his face. She was so tempted to suffocate or choke him. She'd been so tired and just as she had drifted off into slumber, Roc started snoring, waking her up immediately. She had been up since eleven trying to figure out what to do.

Finally, she'd had enough, reaching up, she covered his mouth firmly with one hand, and with the other, clamped his nose. As she felt Roc tense up and squirm she quickly moved her hands and laid down pretending to sleep. Snoring lightly.

"Trying to kill me now I see," Roc groaned, poking Rhian.

Rhian smiled.

"Don't play like you sleeping now," he whispered, pulling her closer.

Rhian opened her eyes and watched as he stared at her.

"I love you soooo much, Rhian." he confessed, kissing her entire face. First her forehead, then her fluttering eyelids, then her warm cheeks, then her nose, her chin, and lastly, he possessively took her mouth in an earth-shattering kiss that left her breathless, bothered, and shuddering. He smiled against her lips.

"I love you more," she argued

"I beg to differ, " he whispered.

"But I do." she murmured.

"Baby, I love you soo much, I just know that there's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do to have you, to hold you, to love you, to keep you." he admitted. "Every time I see you, I fall in love over and over and over again." he added.

Damn...hmm, how do I top that? Rhian thought.

"Hmm, reasons I love you; one, you love me for me." she confessed.

"Reason I love you; two, you're amazing." Roc countered.

"Reason I love you; three, because you complete me." she whispered.

"Reason I love you; four, because you make love worth striving for." Roc reasoned.

"Reason I love you; five, you make me feel beautiful, special." she stated.

"Reason I love you; six, because you're all I need." said Roc.

(Next Morning)

What in the hell? Gianna thought as she rolled awake into Prince's lazy embrace, something boldly poking her against the butt. As she turned to face him, she couldn't help the giggle that bubbled out. Oh my.

"Eww, you are sooo disgusting Princeton!" she squealed, kicking him away as he stirred, laughing and smiling all the while. With one final kick, Princeton rolled onto the floor with a padded thud.

"Girl, what the hell did I do to you?" he asked, popping up, looking at her awkwardly.

"You're having an uh, um, malfunction." she whispered, blushing, pointing down.

Princeton looked down and started laughing, "Gianna, are you serious?" he breathed between chuckles.

"What?" she asked, eyeing him.

"You're scared of that?" he laughed.

"It poked me!" she whined.

"Haven't you heard of morning wood girl?" he asked.

She stared at him as though he'd just lost his mind.

"Again, it poked me!" she argued defensively

At this admission, Princeton fell out laughing.

"You're a mess!!" he replied.

Getting up, Princeton gathered her in his arms.

"Oh God, it's still there," she whimpered squirming helplessly as he purposefully pressed her against him.

(Later With Roc & Rhian)

"Reason that I love; eighty-five, you made me laugh when I thought that I'd never smile again." she murmured, snuggling up under Roc once again.

"Reason that I love you; eighty-six, you showed me that I could do, and deserved better." Roc whispered, gently pressing his lips against her temple.

"Reason that I love you; eighty-seven, because you're my everything." she stated surely.

"Reason that I love you; eighty-eight, because you mean more to me than you'll ever know." Roc confessed.

"Reason that I love you; eighty-nine, because I never thought I'd ever be in love like this." Rhian stated softly, staring up at him with dreamy, heavy-lidded, sleepy eyes.

"Reason that I love you; ninety, because no matter how short those three little words may be, only you and I understand how much passion and trust they embrace." Roc explained.

"Reason that I love you; nine------" Rhian grumbled as tried to fight off sleep and lost.

Roc stared down at her, smiling as her eyes closed, a faint smile on her lips as she hugged him to her. Nothing in his life ever felt righter than holder her in his arms. Where he knew she'd always belong, where she'd always be welcomed. With one final kiss on her temple, Roc too, drifted off into a sweet slumber.