Desired (Rated R)

Roc picked up Rhian, her still clinging feverishly to his waist, and carried her from the living room into the bedroom, laying her on the bed, he hovered over her. His lips were mere inches away from hers, his warm breath titillating her. Rhian closed her eyes as Roc lowered on top of her, leveling his weight so he didn't crush her beneath him. For a few minutes, he just stared at her.

Again, Roc leaned in and down, tasting her lips. His tongue slowly ran along her bottom lip before delving in between her lips and deep into her mouth. Roc began stripping her piece by piece. When she laid beneath him bared, her cheeks burned hotly.

"You're so beautiful." he whispered, nipping her shoulder and collar bone, then trailing his warm mouth back up to hers, devouring her.

Again, he began trailing down slowly, raining hot kisses inch by brutally exquisite inch. By the time he made his way back up to her face, she was breathless, flushed, her skin fevered and hot, riddled with goosebumps.

Getting up momentarily, he stripped down himself and joined her back on the bed.

With the most excruciating tenderness, Roc took her once again. On a journey, in his arms, in his heart. As she whimpered and quivered, he pulled her tighter to him. Loving how they became one, fusing into each other, feeding off the need and hunger of the other.

He continued, staring down as she closed her eyes, his name rolling off her tongue like a sacred chant, a sweet spell, enrapturing him. His listened as her breathing became ragged and short.

After it was all over, he just stared at her as they laid facing one another. Her eyes were closed, but he knew that she was very much awake.

He was so afraid to blink, afraid that if he did, she's just disappear, because what they had, what was happening, was too perfect to be real. But when he blinked and opened his eyes again, she was still there, now with her eyes open, staring at him with so much love in her eyes, in her heart, just for him. It was then that he realized that he couldn't lose her, he wouldn't. 

As Rhian stared at Roc, she felt her heart swell with pride. She couldn't believe, that after she'd went through, that she'd ever find herself truly in love, but here she was, with him. It took her long enough, and she had to come through Hell and high water, but she was there non the less and wouldn't have it anyother way.

"Guess what?" he whispered, gently caressing her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"What?" she murmured, snuggling closer.

"Reason that I love you; two-hundred forty eight...."

(To Be Continued)