Chasing Sin

Mindless Behavior at the Beach

“Aye, where Roc at?” Prodigy asked.

Exchanging looks, Princeton and Ray Ray shrugged simultaneously. 

“He was there a few minutes ago.” Princeton commented.

“Yeah,” Ray Ray agreed, nodding.

Sighing, Prodigy turned around and headed back up the shoreline, Princeton and Ray Ray close behind him. The three boys stopped mid-stride as they all saw, at the same time, the odd scene up ahead.

Rhian

“Oh my God, I am so so so sorry, are you okay?” Rhian whispered, clapping her shaky hand over her agape mouth. He was beautiful.

Righting himself, he stared at her oddly. Nodding yes to her question. 

“It’s okay, I’m fine.” he answered, smiling at her.

He was gorgeous. His light, brown complexion smooth. Tangled, curly black hair and eyes like milk chocolate, warm. His sensuous mouth full, and long, thick lashes. He was perfect.

“Hi, I’m——” he started, his introduction cut short.

Mindless Behavior

“Damn,” Princeton and Prodigy yelled uniously as they realized what happened. Ray Ray just stood there and laughed.

Rhian

“Roc, what happened?” Princeton asked looking from his band mate and friend, to the girl who stood beside him. 

“I uh, can explain” the girl stammered.

Great, now all eyes are on me! she thought. Princeton arched a brow at her.

“My name is Rhian, and I was, um, running, and I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going and I ran right straight into him” she explained, finding it hard to keep eye contact with any of them.

“And you were running because?” Princeton urged.

“Erm…, oh because of Sin.” she stated matter-of-factly. 

They laughed. Realizing how stupid she sounded, she groaned. 

“I meant, my puppy, I was chasing my puppy, Sin. He got off the leash.” she rephrased.

Oh shit, Sin!