Redemption

(Princeton & Gianna)

"Giannnnna!" Princeton yelled as he exited the shower to find that all the towels were gone.

"What?" Gianna replied innocently.

"Give me my got damn towel!" he yelled, the door swinging open, his wet hand dangling out reaching for his towel.

Gianna laughed as she saw that he was shivering as he clung to the door frame, his fro dripping.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she shrugged.

"Giiiaaaaaannnnaaaa!" he growled.

Picking up the towel, Gianna walked up to the open door, standing a good foot or more out of his reach. Hanging and dangling the towel on a single finger pointed outwards towards him.

"You mean this towel?" she taunted, smiling slyly as he peeped his head out.

"Gianna. give me the towel now!" he warned.

Turning around, Gianna walked away, still in his view, and threw the towel at the head of the bed and turned back towards him.

"Make me!" she teased before plopping down on the mattress, sticking out her tongue at him.

"Gianna," he grunted.

"That's payback!" she announced.

"Girl, wait, you just wait, I'ma get you back." he promised.

"Is that meant to scare me?" she asked, arching a brow.

"No," he replied, as he wrapped his shirt around his waist and creeped out.

(Rhian & Roc)

"Wake up, Babe," Roc whispered, gently shaking Rhian, kissing her lips as she stirred.

"Mmmm," she mewled as she stretched, before turning back over.

"Get up," he laughed, pulling her out of bed.

"Why," she murmured, her eyes still shut.

"Because, we gotta go to the studio , then we're going out for lunch." he explained.

"Mm-hmm," she murmured.

"You're so cute," he whispered randomly, making her blush.

(Amani & Ray)

"Thank you," Ray Ray whispered against Amani's cheek as they laid curled up together, his breath a sweet tickle.

"For what?" she asked.

"For forgiving me and giving me a second chance." he murmured.

"Aww,"

"I promise..."

"Promise what?"

"Promise to never hurt you or to make you cry ever again."

Amani couldn't hold back the tears that formed and spilled.

(Prodigy)

Prodigy sat staring out of his window, lost in thought. He'd been there since the previous night, awake, thinking, of how bad things were screwed up. He'd lost everything. LaShaylia wouldn't talk to him, Amani wouldn't even look at him. They still weren't talking, and all of this remained his fault. He couldn't believe such a silly kiss could cause such a split and strain.

As he closed his eyes, he frowned. So stupid! he thought. Why did I have to be so stupid!

He hated being alone. All that acting hard was really getting to him. He was fighting hard, when all he wanted was to be loved. He had to admit, he was going at it the wrong way, but it was a mistake and he had learned from it.

He just wished that Amani and Shay would just make up, because the strain between them was tearing him further and further apart. Knowing that if he hadn't done what he had done, then they'd still be close. He could respect it if neither of them wanted anything to do with him, because it was something he deserved.

Sighing, he got up and made his way to the bathroom for a quick cold shower. He then rushed to get ready. He really wasn't feeling like doing anything today, but he wouldn't and couldn't let his boys down. He knew they depended on him.

But at the same time it was hard. Hard to see them all so happy and in love, and him so lonely and broken.

(Guess what readers? I need a new love interest for Prodigy. :D If you want to be Prodigy's new eye candy, comment or inbox me and I'll message you telling you what criteria I'll need and then I'll choose.)