Destination: Stardom (Mindless Behavior Intro)

“Yo, Prince, Roc, Ray, it’s rehearsal time, let’s get it poppin’” Prodigy yelled.

“Aight,” Ray Ray and Roc Royal murmured, pausing their games.

Princeton, closing his book, rose from his chaise lounge, “Let’s go,” he stated excitedly, clapping and rubbing his hands together.

(Later)

The boys lay strewn about the place. Princeton, laying on the chaise, dazedly staring at the ceiling. Roc Royal staring out of the dewy window, lost in thought, from atop an oddly shaped, asymmetrical stool. Prodigy laid on the carpeted floor, his feet propped up on an ottoman, with his earbuds shoved deep into his ear as he hummed along to the song playing on his iPod. Ray Ray, stretched out on the sofa, flipping through the channels lazily.

“Man, I wish there was something to do.” sighed Prodigy.

“I know right,” Ray Ray mumbled in agreement. The rest of the boys adding their feedback. Princeton grunting, Roc shrugging.

“Man, let’s hit the beach or something, this is lame,” Roc commented, his focus still beyond the window sill.

“Who is gonna ask Keisha this time?” Princeton asked, looking from member to member, expectantly.

“Ain’t me!” Prodigy sung.

“Not me!” Roc Royal shouted.

But it was YOUR idea," reasoned Princeton.

“Exactly…” Roc said.

“Fine,” Princeton allowed, “I’m not doing it either though, I guess that leaves you Ray” he added. 

“Man, I always have to do it, y’all are so unfair!” Ray Ray protested. 

“Hurry up,” the three remaining boys yelled in unison as Ray Ray banked the hallway corner, in the direction of their manager’s study.