Sweet Kisses

Everyone got up from the table, Amani, Shay, and Rhian all followed Roc, Ray Ray, and Prodigy into the living room. They all sat in the living room. Rhian sat on the loveseat, stroking Roc’s silky ponytail as he laid on the sofa, his head in her lap. Pulling off his hat, she reached for his ponytail, gingerly slipping his hair out of the ponytail holder. 

“What are you doing?” Roc whispered, staring up at her, his brown eyes wide and warm.

“Playing with your hair, it’s so soft and long, why you never leave it down?” she asked, staring down at him as she smiled.

“It’s a lot of work,” he confessed.

“Mmm, " she hummed.

She was staring down at him speechlessly, her eyes roaming about his features, admiring them as she ran her fingers through his curls. Rhian and Roc were in their own world.

Ray Ray sat next to Amani, as he began loosening his two braids, he looked as she stared.

“Your hair is gorgeous,” she whispered as he finished. His hair thick and long, laid past his shoulders.

“Thanks,” Ray Ray smiled.

Prince and Gianna stood in the kitchen avoiding eyes contact, clearing her throat, Gianna looked up.

“Well, you know what, it’s really nice to see the real you,” she muttered, turning around to walk away.

“Gianna, wait,” he called, walking after her.

Turning she saw him close behind her, Gianna ran to the front door, then bursted outside. The cold moist evening air cooled her hot skin. She ran until she cleared the house, and ended in a flourishing garden.

Why the hell am I even chasing her. I don’t really like her, so what am I doing? Prince asked himself as he continued to chase after her, calling her name.

“I wanna kiss you,” Roc confessed, the timbre of his voice a sexy whisper. He smiled, his eyes growing heavy lidded. Leaning up, Roc covered her mouth with his. The gentle kiss had Rhian shivering. As he intensified it, crushing his lips against hers, coaxing hers to part.

She could taste the sweet juice he had been drinking earlier on his lips. Roc pressed his tongue against her closed lips, silently urging them to part. Her eyes were closed as she just got lost in luxurious bliss of his mouth on hers.

With her shaky palm pressed against his chest, she could feel the rapid thump of his heart beneath the searing heat of his skin that was hidden by his shirt.

Prodigy dramatically coughed.

“Get it Roc and Rhian!” Ray Ray praised.

Getting up, Roc pulled Rhian with him, dragging her down the path to his room.