Unlucky Spoon

Chapte 55: Unlucky Spoon
-Bex p.o.v.-

I giggled, grabbing Sirius' hand and pulling him with me. He laughed, allowing me to lead him away. I took him away from the small town, bringing him to the field.

I released his hand, twirling in the flowers, my arms spread out. I laughed, smiling up at the sky, my eyes closed. I gasped, surprised, when someone's hand slipped into mine and they began to dance. I giggled up at Sirius.

Sirius grinned down at me, spinning us around the beautiful flower field. He danced expertly, almost as well as when we were at Slughorn's party. He began to hum a song.

I smiled, humming with him. I moved closer to him, resting my forehead on his shoulder as we danced. He placed his chin on top of my head, rocking us back and forth while singing the lyrics softly.

"Baby, I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time," he started out slowly and softly. "And maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you."

I smiled into his chest, humming along with him. I expected him to continue singing, but he didn't keep singing so I looked up curiously. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'm just thinking. You know what this means?" He asked with a sly smile.

"What does what mean?" I questioned in confusion.

He smirked, "the song. It's our song now. We've danced to it twice now, and I sing it to you. That means it's our song."

"What's that suppose to mean? Is it one of those muggle phrases from muggle studies?" I asked, giggling a little.

He shook his head, grinning. "I heard Mrs. Potter talking about it once. An old song came on the radio and she said it was her and Mr. Potter's song. It means that when you hear it, you're suppose to think of me. You should think of all of the good times we've had together and how much you like me."

I cocked an eyebrow, "our song, huh? Sounds interesting. So what will you be thinking of when you hear it?"

He looked away from me, trying to avoid the question.

"Hey! I think it's only fair that you tell me. It is our song, right?" I giggled, moving my head so I was back in his line of sight.

He rolled his eyes, smiling. "Alright, fine. I'll probably think of that time that I had you pinned against the wall. You had just gotten back from a food fight, you were covered. I had almost gotten that kiss I was after, you were lost in my eyes, and you were actually being nice to me. It was one of the best moments I think I've ever had."

I smiled, looking down to hide the blush that I could feel creeping up to my cheeks. I pushed it away, refusing to blush. When I looked back up, he was smirking. I smirked back, "so I gave you an amazing moment by refusing to kiss you? These last two years must have been amazing for you."

He chuckled, lifting up my chin, "maybe I could get that kiss?"

I shook my head, smirking up at him. "No way in hell, Black."

He groaned, "come on, I think I've waited long enough."

"Sorry, Sirius, but I don't kiss on the first date." I joked, leaving his arms.

He groaned louder, gripping my hand tightly so I wouldn't be able to let him go completely. I pulled him with me into the center of the field, "and why not?"

"To make you upset."

He pointed at me in accusation, "I knew it! I knew you were doing it on purpose!"

I giggled, plopping down on the small space of dirt, not wanting to squish any flowers. Sirius was pulled down with me, he landed rather ungracefully, so close that our limbs were touching. His long legs tangled with mine, spreading out so he could be relaxed.