I Hate You Sirius Black

Chapter 7: I Hate You Sirius Black
-Bex p.o.v.-

"Hey Liam," I grinned. "What's up? How was your break?"

Liam bounced over to me, as happy as ever. "Bex! I missed you so much," Liam jumped into my arms, wrapping himself around me. "How was your birthday?" He pulled back slightly to be able to see my face.

He looked the same, not much had changed since I had seen him last year. The only big difference was his height, he had grown so much, everything else was only small changes.

I grinned at him, "it was good. I loved the card you sent me; it's hanging up on the backboard of my bed."

We sat on the grass underneath the tree Liam and I had spent most of our time under last year. It had grown to become our spot to talk.

His eyes widened and his smile grew, "really? You kept my card?"

I nodded, looking at him strangely, "of course! What else would I do with your card? You must have spent loads of time and hard work on it."

He shrugged softly, "you might have thrown it away."

I gasped and covered my heart with my hand, "I'd never!"

He giggled, laying on the grass. I lunged for him, tickling him ruthlessly. His giggles turned to squeals, filling the air.

"Look who it is," the familiar voice came striding over to us. "Nice to see you again Dumbledore." Sirius winked at me, plopping down next to me and leaning against the tree.

James smirked and swaggered over as well, leaning against the tree trunk. Remus made his way over with his head shoved in the book he was reading. And Peter watched the whole thing go down silently.

"What do you want Black?" I sighed, pulling back from Liam and sitting up. Liam gasped for air, his laughter subsiding. He looked at the Marauders with a smile, happy to see the boys.

"You to go on a date with me," Sirius shrugged simply.

I scoffed, "I'd chop off my hair before I went on a date with you." The smile dropped from my face and was replaced by a frown; I glared at him.

"Come on Gorgeous, don't be like that," he chuckled, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "One date, that's all I want."

I pushed his arm off my shoulder and stood. With a groan in frustration I couldn't help but speak, "your so frustrating! You're a complete jerk and I can't stand to be near you," I crossed my arms over my chest and glared down at him.

He stood, towering over me, causing me to have to look up at him. It ruined the effect I was going for, giving him the advantage of height in this argument. "Is that all?" He questioned, his voice was hard and rough though his eyes reflected some unknown emotion hiding behind the hard exterior he built up. His jaw was clenched, making his jaw do that thing, I averted my eyes, refusing to look at it.

The one thing that I loved to see a guy do, and he was using it against me, without his knowledge, and while I was mad at him.

"No! That's not all actually!" I exclaimed, my eyes glinting to his strong jaw bone structure. With a subconscious shake of my head, I rid myself of any thoughts that were good about Sirius Black, I was focused on the bad things. "You're the biggest arse I've ever met! You walk up and down the corridors pushing others out of your way, like you own the school. You think your God's gift to the female population on this planet. It's wrong how you treat others, like they are your little minions and you can do whatever you want to them whenever you please. I hate you, Sirius Black, stay away from me until you learn some manners." I stomped away, not once looking back, completely forgetting that I had left Liam alone under the tree with the Marauders.