Fire Erupts and Sirius Worries

Chapter 42: Fire Erupts and Sirius Worries

-Bex p.o.v.-

The second Poppy allowed visitors, only one at a time, Sirius came bounding in. He narrowed his eyes at Andrew. Andrew rolled his eyes, but took the hint to leave.

"Who is that guy?" He spat out, looking at the closed doors, the doors Andrew had just left out of.

I rolled my eyes, "you know for a fact that 'that guy' is Andrew. You've met him on several occasions. You were perfectly fine with him all those other times, what changed from this morning?"

"I meant who is he really?"

I pursed my lips, "let me ask you something first, how much did you see on the night I had food poisoning? The doors didn't open again after Andrew left, so you must have been in here before that. So does that make you the silent ninja that wanted to kill me?"

He sighed, "yes I was in here before you were brought in. Like I said, James and I were visiting Peter. He got put in late at night from tripping over his towel."

"So you and James were both present that night." I stated more than questioned.

He nodded anyways.

"How?"

He sighed again, "James has an invisibility cloak. It's been passed down from generation to generation."

"And what exactly did you see?" I narrowed my eyes at the boy in question.

He hesitated, unsure wether to tell me or not. "We may or may not have seen you be healed by him."

I nodded, not saying anything.

"So what is he? Who is that guy?" Sirius questioned again, demanding an answer.

I sighed, "when you get a prophecy, you get a guardian to help you on your journey."

"And he is your guardian?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes."

"He's dead? He's like an angel?" He gaped, bewildered at the possibilities.

I shrugged, "yeah, so?"

His jaw dropped. "You have a dead person, resurrected, following you around, helping you in life. How are you not freaking out?"

I grinned, "I've gotten used to it. Blake has been with me for years. I only just found out about him, but he's been great over the years. He's told me so much. He's a great person to have by my side."

"He's not a person. He's dead!" Sirius exclaimed.

The doors swung open, "we may be dead, but we do still have feelings." Andrew walked in, Sebastian following him.

"Bex! Beautiful as always!" Sebastian grinned, kissing me on my forehead. "Lover boy," he nodded at Sirius in greeting.

"Is this?" Sirius asked me, still looking at Sebastian.

"Yeah, Sebastian is also my guardian angel. He's been around much longer than Blake. I just didn't know he was a guardian until after I knew about Blake." I explained simply.

"How many do you have?" Sirius asked, incredulous.

"Three." I told him quietly, waiting for him to explode.

He was silent for a second before it burst out of him, "three! Who's this other one? Some vampire thing that hides in the forbidden forest!"

I pursed my lips, "actually, he's a painting in the headmaster office that happens to be buried in the forbidden forest."