Time With Tom

Chapter 20: Time With Tom
-Bex p.o.v.-

I laughed loudly, my arms wrapped around my stomach, trying my best to fight him off.

Tom's fingers had accidentally brushed my side when he was gesturing for me to take a seat on his bed. The gentle touch had caused me to let out a small squeal and jump away from him.

"Is someone ticklish?" Tom's eyes brightened, a smirk flitting across his lips.

"What? No!" I denied, scooting away from his slightly, trying my best to block my sides from him.

He launched himself at me, pinning me to the bed and tickling me relentlessly.

And that was why I was lying on his bed, him on top of me, laughing too loudly.

He chuckled, his fingers leaving my sides alone, gently resting on them. "I'll have to remember that for another time."

I looked up at him, breathing heavily, gasping for breath. "Never do that again."

"No promises." He smirked, looking down at me.

Suddenly all laughter and previous kidding was forgotten. Tom was straddling my hips, one of his hands next to my head to keep him from putting all of his weight on me, his other hand on my waist. He was staring into my eyes, his deep set eyes connecting with my wide green eyes.

"Are you having a good time at my house?" He asked softly, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes." I spoke truthfully, staring up at him, searching his eyes for any emotion that he didn't have hidden from view. All I could find was pure happiness, I smiled at the emotion.

"I'm glad." He smiled one of his breath-taking smiles right back at me. "I'm personally having a great time. Especially in this position." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes, giggling. I pushed his chest, making him lay next to me on the bed. "How have you been?"

"Great," he answered, "though it has been a little boring without you here. I've missed you a lot, you know."

I giggled, turning on my side so I could face him. "Yeah, I've missed you too, I don't know, I just feel different around you."

"How so?" He asked curiously, shifting so that he was closer to me.

I shrugged as best as I could in my position, "I don't know how to describe it, just different. A good different."

"Well, I can't complain about that." He chuckled, "it's getting a little late, would you like dinner?"

"I'd love dinner, but only if it consists of your amazing sandwiches." I grinned.

"I wouldn't dream of anything other than that." Tom grinned, standing from the bed, holding out a hand to help me up.

Tom held onto me by my waist, his fingers threatening to tickle me. I pulled out of his reach, grabbing his hand, racing down the stairs while dragging him behind me. "I'll help," I smiled, opening the fridge door.

He chuckled, "alright, get out the condiments, will you?" He went to get the bread from its container on the counter.

When I put the condiments on the counter, he slid past me to get the remaining ingredients from the fridge. "Okay," I said looking at the different parts to the sandwich, "what would you like me to do?"

He held a knife in his hands, "are you able to cut the vegetables without hurting yourself?" Tom questioned, looking at me unsure.

I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly, "yes, Tom, I can cut vegetables without cutting myself." I took the knife from his hesitant hands and started in on cutting the tomatoes, onions, and lettuce.

Tom chuckled, placing the meat on the bread after spreading the mustard and mayonnaise on the white bread.

We put together our components, creating one of the best sandwiches in the history of sandwiches.

"These are so good!" I moaned, we were back up in Tom's room, enjoying the food.

Tom chuckled, "well now you know how to make them how I do, you can have one whenever you please."

I shook my head, "no, it won't be special if I make them whenever I please. These sandwiches are for when I'm with you."

Tom smiled.

When we finished with our food we put our plates to the side, on one of the nightstands. "So tell me about Hogwarts, how is your year so far?" Tom asked, pulling me into his chest. We were lying down, me curled up next to him, my head on his chest.

"Well, for one, Lily is mad at me." I told him, though he didn't know who that was.

"Lily?"

"Yeah, she's been my friend since we were kids. She's mad at me, because apparently fake-dating the guy she loves, but doesn't know she loves, constitutes for her being mad. She's holding one of her grudges against me," I informed, "I mean all I did was pretend to be in love with the guy just so she would admit she has feelings for him."

"And how long has she been holding this grudge?"

"Almost four months."

"Oh, that's a bit harsh," Tom sympathized.

"Yeah, and it's not just her being mad. She has stopped talking to me, won't look at me, nothing. It's like I don't exist." I frowned.

"Well that's not right." Tom frowned with me.

"Yeah, I know, but she'll get over it eventually, these things usually only last for a few months." I shrugged a little.

"And your other friends?" Tom questioned curiously.

"They're good, annoying, but good." I giggled a little.

"Annoying? How so?"

"They don't want me anywhere near you. They seem to think that it's dangerous," I explained, looking up into his eyes.

"That's smart of them, and what do you think?" He looked curious.

"I think it's stupid. I know you won't hurt me, so I have no reason to fear you or see you as dangerous."

"That's also smart of you," he chuckled.

"I know," I said smugly, "I wouldn't be with you if you were a danger to me."

"Really now," Tom asked with a slight chuckle. "I know for a fact that danger draws you closer, it pulls you in. Who's to say you don't stick around just for the thrill?"

"Because I'm not stupid." I giggled, "I don't have a death wish."

"Oh, so staying with me requires a death wish?" Tom chuckled, "I guess I can't argue against that. You're just full of valid arguments today, aren't you."

"When am I not?"

"That's a great question, one I do not have to answer to, because, it seems, you love to argue. No, let me rephrase that, you love to argue when you are right."

I grinned at him, "you know me too well."

"Of course I do." He nodded solemnly.

"Speaking of people that know me too well, where are Narcissa and Lucius? I would have loved to have them watch me fight with Bellatrix." I pouted slightly at their missing presence.

"They had already made arrangements to be somewhere with family." Tom informed, "something about connecting families."

"I wonder what that means," I frowned in confusion.

Tom smirked, "I do believe it means a marriage."

"What? They're getting married and I wasn't the first to know!" I exclaimed, turning so I was now on top of Tom. "When did you find out?"

Tom chuckled, "earlier this week, Monday. They informed me of an important dinner with their parents, saying arrangements were to be made for a connection of families. Uniting two pure families, creating an even more pure family line."

"How come they told you before they told me." I asked with a frown.

"Hey, no need to be saddened by that news." Tom reached up, holding the side of my face in his hand. "I was told first because I am the one that gives them permission on whether or not they may leave Head Quarters. I'm sure they will make it much more special and fun when they tell you and not in boring terms."

"I guess you're right." I told him, smiling a little as his face broke out in a grin.

"Of course I'm right!" He grinned widely, "who do you think you're talking to?"

"A weirdo." I poked my tongue out at him.

"Keep that tongue of yours where it belongs, wouldn't want to cut it off, now would we?" He winked, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "so what have you been up to while I was at Hogwarts, do I even want to know?"

A moment of silence passed before he spoke up, "probably not, I've been doing my work."

"Your work is boring. Just like this conversation. Why are you boring?" I mumbled, sleep was taking over and I was slowly falling asleep while lying on his chest.

He chuckled, the vibrations buzzing through me. "Go to sleep, Love." He began to stroke my hair, "you're tired."

"I'm not tired." I tried to fight against it.

"Yes you are. It's almost midnight and you've had a full day. You're exhausted, I'd say you are more exhausted than Rosier." He joked, a smirk on his face.

And with those final words, I fell asleep, lying on a killer I had grown to love in a way. He was an amazing friend and someone I love to spend time with. He cares for me and my well being. It's like having an older brother that isn't always in over-protective mode. Something I enjoyed. He was something I enjoyed.

Though, I know I can't become too attached, he is a murderer. One that would have no problem with killing me in an instant the second he finds out that I do not wish to help him.

Something I hoped he would never find out.

-------------------------
So I hope you guys enjoy, I plan to have the next chapter up tonight, yeah? Cissy and Lucy will be in it, and Bex shall be quite a but mad about not being the first to know.
Please comment, vote, share, fan, and follow. Thank you so much!