The Hospital Wing and Sudden Sicknesses

Chapter 32: The Hospital Wing and Sudden Sicknesses
-Bex p.o.v.-

Poppy was bustling around, going back and forth between the occupied beds. She sent me a glare after having to deal with Marlene's broken pinkie. "You need to quit sending your team mates to the hospital wing. It's getting old."

I shrugged, "not my fault. Blame Potter, he's the one that started this whole thing." I was sitting on one of the unoccupied beds, watching as Poppy healed my team mates.

Practice was a but harsher than it usually was, which was Potter and Black's fault for making me angry, even for a Bex Day. I didn't go as hard as I could have, but I got pretty close. The evidence was in new girls dislocated shoulder, James' gigantic bruises, Sirius' internal bleeding, Marlene's broken fingers, Max's cut up arms, and Cai's fractured arm.

"I get that you have a lot of anger built up, and you most certainly need to rid yourself of it, but not on your team mates. That will just cause tension and more injuries than I can." She patted my shoulder, smiling sympathetically.

Everyone's attention was on us, even through their pain, they were paying such attention to where the conversation was going.

"What do you expect me to do?" I stood abruptly, "I'm already being forced to do some anger management thing, by my dad. I haven't set anything on fire since the break. Nothing bad has happened lately. I'm trying as hard as I can."

She stood firmly, "I know you are, I'm not saying anything over that matter. I'm saying that you need to stop injuring the people that are suppose to be on your side."

I glared, "the people that are suppose to be on my side are the ones turning their back on me." I pushed past her, "I need to clear my head before something bad happens, wouldn't want to break my record, now would we?" I spoke sarcastically, shoving the doors open and leaving.

She sighed, moving onto new girl. "What did she mean? Where would she go to clear her head?"

Poppy sighed again, "probably somewhere wet and cold. She finds comfort in the opposite of her nature. She might even go spend time with Ozzy, he's her match."

"Match?" I heard new girl question before I was too far out of reach to be able to hear anymore.

I went down the flights of stairs as fast as I could, rushing to the one place I knew they would be. The Slytherin common room.

I tapped on the wall, stepping back to allow the person on the other side room to come out. The man that came out, I recognized as the Slytherin Quidditch team captain.

"Yes?" He asked, his voice rough. "What do you want, Dumbledore?"

"Are Severus Snape and Regulus Black there, I need to speak with them, now." I asked politely but firmly.

He looked at me inquisitively before turning back into the common room. Minutes later Severus and Regulus walked out in confusion.

"Is something wrong?" Severus asked, confusion laced in his voice and concern evident in his eyes, "did something happen?"

"Are you guys up for that swim?" I ran a hand through my hair, "I'll tell you about my break."

The boys sent each other a look, before pulling me into a group hug. "We don't know what happened, but we thought you needed a hug." Regulus spoke, stroking my hair softly.

I giggled gently, "thanks guys, you're the best."

They pulled back to see my face. "We know." They smirked, speaking in perfect unison.