~FortyEight~ [R]

KAI'S POV

"Baby, be good okay?"

"But daddy, where are you going?"

"Your daddy Dyo and me will make some more Kaitleen."

Her eyes twinkles. "REALLY??!!" And she squeals like a cute pig. "I'm gonna have a sister?!" I nodded. "Well, it depends on what your daddy Dyo wants. So be good okay? When we come back, you will have a playmate!" And she hugs me tight. "Oh thank you daddy! Fighting!"

"KIM JONGIN! What are you teaching my child?!" And he scoops her up.

"Baby, don't listen to daddy Kai." Dyo said.

"But I want a playmate! Daddy Kai said you'll make one and I'm gonna be a big sister!" Dyo's eyes became bigger.  He puts down Kaitleen and then faced me.

"What did you say to her! Don't teach my angel stupid things!!!" He said as he started to hit me. Oohh He's blushing! I just love to tease him more when he's like this. 

"What? What do you think we'll do there? Business? Dyo, we.will.make.some.babies! And fyi, that's also my angel...OUR daughter."

He's red as a tomato. Cute as fuck! "YAH! KIM JONGIN!" And I started to run. He chase me down until we're both tired. I hug him and then kissed his forehead.

"I'm so excited to be with you- You alone..." He smiled. That beautiful innocent- Well not so innocent smile. "Me too Jongin, me too." And he pecks me on my lips.

"I love you Jonginnie!"

"I love you My Soo"

----