~Six~

DYO'S POV

It's been one week since the incident at the rooftop, and there's no weird things happened. Maybe that person is really kind huh?

But there's something wrong, I can feel it. Maybe I'm being paranoid?

"Dyo, are you alright? You look pale." Baek looked at me, face  full of concern.

He handed me some paracetamol. I quickly put it in my mouth and drank some water. I'm really not used to travel like this.

"Ok guys! Ten minutes and we will arrive at the hotel." Our coach said.

Phew! Thank God we're close to our destination- My tummy can't take it anymore!

-------

HOTEL INN

"Guys welcome to Tagaytay Inn and this will be the place where we'll be staying for 5 days. Your coaches will assign you to your rooms and enjoy your stay! Tomorrow we will start our program. Good night guys!" The tour guide said as we enter the hotel inn.

Our prof let us decide whom will be our roommate. Do I still need to say who I picked? We put our bags down and fix our things. Then we came down to the mess hall for our supper.

I saw him across the table. He's looking at me intensely- Like I was some kind of criminal. It's a bit creepy. I thought I was the only who notices him, but even Baek noticed his stares. He elbowed me but I remained quiet.

After a few more minutes, he's still looking at me with the same expression on his face. WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM HUH? I'm starting to feel irritated when I felt that I was going to throw up. I quickly ran to the nearest cr. 

"Dyo, you better take some rest. You're too pale..like a vampire. Don't push yourself too much okay? C'mon you need to rest." I didn't know Baek followed me. Then he assisted me back to the hall to approach our voice coach.

"What happened? Is he alright?..." Then she looked at me.  "Dyo? Are you alright?"

"Mam, we're sorry but Dyo must take some rest. He's really not feeling well. Don't worry mam, I'll assist him. C'mon Dyo..."

"Okay. I'll be checking you later. Get some rest Dyo okay? And you too Baek."

I noticed that he's still looking at me while we're heading upstairs.

WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?

------

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up feeling much better than yesterday.