~Two~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"He's not like that before right?"

"I dont like him anymore! He's scary!"

"I like him better before when he's with Ms. Anya!

"Gosh! He sure look so damn hot now!"

"I'll make sure he'll sleep with me! Girls, wanna bet?"

That's what is going on in the University. Few months ago, Kai decided to change himself.

"Where the heck did you go?"

"Sorry guys, I just gave a girl a favor." Jongin answered.

They all cheered. "You're one hell of a beast dude!"  Kai gave Sehun a high five.

Kai. Jongin wants to be called Kai now. Ever since he changed, almost everyday, girls are approaching him to have sex. Who is he to decline? He thinks. It makes him happy; satisfied...yet still empty.

"Dude, maybe next week or in a few months to come, there will be girls that are falling in line only to tell you that you're the father of their child!"  Xiumin teases.

Kai chuckled. "It won't come up to that point guys. I know how to handle my pet when he's releasing so yeah!" All of them laugh together.

"Kai!" They all turned to see who's this bitch ruining their free time.

The girl immediately approached Kai and snake her arms up to Kai's neck "I'm horny baby. Can you be my beast?" Teases the girl using her bedroom voice.

Kai snickered. Girls are bitches. He thought.

He looks to his friends. "I've got some appointment with this horny bitch! See yah later!" And he drag the girl in the nearby empty room.

Ooohhhh boys will be boys right?

-------

DYO'S POV

Lalala~

"I lost my mind~..." I stop dead on my tracks when I heard something.

Fuck! Am I hearing some moans?! I took a closer look to confirm whether it's true or not.

OMG!! I saw a guy fucking a girl on the table. Can't see thier faces though and I'm thankful for that!

"UGH! KAI FASTER BABY UGH!" Shit! Gross! I immediately walk away from that classroom. Fuck!

"Hey Dyo! Are you alright? You're blushing red. Do you have a fever or something?" Baek asked.

I cupped my cheeks. "Ahh..uhmmm...I-i'm ok! I-i'm just...uhmm feeling hot! Yes! Yes! I'm feeling hot! You know? The weather and all! Say, I'll see on the class bye!" And I ran towards the bathroom.

Phew! That's so close! I washed my face with tap water and look at the mirror. Gosh! Why am I blushing?!

Making out in an empty classroom?  How could they do that?!! Are they out of their minds?!!

But those moans...

Those fucking noises...

I wanna be fucked like...

Oh shit! Dyo! Calm yourself! You're not gonna be fucked like that! Oh god! I'm crazy!!

I looked at my pants. SHIT! I groaned out of frustration.

Better solve this problem before the second period starts.

--------

BAEK'S POV

Ugh! This weather is killing me! Gosh! Damn you Mr. sun! Because of you, my make up is fading! Better re-touch it up!

I quietly sneak inside the cr. I don't want them to see me without make up. My diva status will be gone if anyone sees me in this state!  I looked at the mirror.

SHIT! OH NO!!! MY EYELINER IS FADING!!!! IT CAN'T BE! HUHU 

I'm washing my face when I heard some moan.

"Shit! Ugh! so close!" is what I heard. Oh god! Is someone masturbating INSIDE the cubicle?! Tss people nowadays! 

I ignored it. If masturbating during free period is their style, then who am I to interrupt them?

I'm putting on my precious eyeliner when the door opens....

"DYO??!!!/BAEK??!!!!"

I've dropped my eyeliner...Oh nooooo!!! "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked me.

I picked up my eyeliner. My poor baby! "I'm just retouching my eyeliner! Got a problem with that huh? You? What are you...." And my eyes widened.

"Don't tell me....you're the one....in the...in the....hmmm...inside the cubicle...the...YAH!" He froze. Shocks!!! He's the one who's moaning awhile ago?! Fuck!

He blushed. "Sssshhh! Keep your mouth shut Baek! I-i just...YAH! Don't tell me you're not doing it too?" This time, I blushed.

"Ok ok! I'll keep my mouth shut! It's a good thing that nobody came in here but me! Tsk! Shouldn't you be doing that in your own room?"

"I-i...hmmm.. I can't take it. I-i saw something awhile ago and you know, hormones...and here we are!"

I smiled. He's stuttering..soooo cute! "Yeah yeah! And what's that something? Huh?" He blushed harder. Oohh  I really love teasing him like this!

"A-a guy..uhmm....fucking a girl on top of a table....i-in an empty classroom. But I swear! It was an accident! I mean it's not my intention to look at it! I-it's jut happened..." And he bowed down his head. Hahaha! He's too embarassed.

I chuckled. "Too cute Kyungsoo. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Now come on before the bell ring!" And we headed down to our classroom for our second period.