~TwentySeven~

BAEK'S POV

I'm so worried about Dyo. He insisted to go to school eventhough he's pale as fuck. But good thing he listened to our profs to go to the clinic and rest. I assissted him there and told him I would fetch him afterclass.

It was our lunchbreak so I'm with this giant.

"How is he?"

"Stubborn as always. But he's at the clinic now after our profs convinced him to rest there. You? How's your academics?" I changed the topic.

"Hmm...I may not be able to take you home Myloves. We'll be doing some projects for the clearance and some short docu about the college journey blah blah.." He flatly told me.

"Alright. Just txt me when you get home okay?" I held his hand and kissed it.

The second period went well. Assignments here and there and some practice for the graduation ceremony. I'm on my way to fetch Dyo when I saw him ran away to who knows where...

"DYO! HEY DYO!" I called him but he didn't looked back. I know something's going to happen so I followed him. I knew he'll be here at the rooftop- It's Dyo's safe haven.

I saw him on his knees...crying his eyes out.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!! WAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! HOW CAN I BE SUCH AN IDIOT??!!!!!! SUCH AN IDIOT KYUNGSOOOO!!!! AHHHHH!!!" I knew it. The thing that I'm most afraid of is happening again. 

Then I backhug him. "Ssshh Kyungsoo. That's enough..." Shit! I can't cry right now! I need to be strong for him! Please not now tears!

He's crying his eart out. He'll stop for awhile but then continue sobbing. He looks like so wasted! I pity him...

"I'm here Dyo. I'll always be here. Please stop this already!" Argh! Stupid tears! Why can't you wait until later?!! Kkaepsong~~~

----

It's almost dark when Dyo became calmed. I'm just sitting here beside him. Not saying anything 'cause I really don't know what to say and to do. I don't freaking know his problem!

After a few minutes he speaks up...

"It hurts Baek.." I suddenly looked at him.

"I never thought that it will come to this. If only I knew it beforehand..." And tears started streaming down his face again. Oh god please just stop!

"Huh? I can't understand you..." I honestly told him.

"Anya. Her name was Anya..." I scrunched up my nose. I'm really confused right now.

"Yesterday, he's not there when I went to his house, so I waited. And when he came, he smelled like smoke and shit..." He looked like he's trying his best to talk. "It fucking hurts to be raped by the one you love! It hurts damn it!!"

"I know he has a reason on why he did it, that's why I've searched for him...and fuck! I've got my answer in the most shitful way..." He paused to sigh and continue. "It hurts to know that, he only began to like and love you because you look like his ex...that he still loves until now. And you know what's the shittiest of them all? Is the time when he cum and shouted her name...ANYA'S NAME!! That while he's fucking me, she's the one that's on his mind and not me! Fucking hurts! It fucking hurts Baek! I feel so dirty...so shitty!!!" O-M-G!

My mouth fell open. I put up my hands over my mouth. SHIT!

I suddenly wrap my arms around him. "C'mon. Let's go home..." I txted Chanyeol to come and fetch us here. He asked me why then I told him it's an emergecy and he didn't replied.

I helped him and put my arms to guide him down the stairs. He's trembling, shaking and pale as shit! And I'm so worried that he might passed out here.

When Chanyeol met us at the parking lot, he assisted Dyo inside the car and looked at me. I just mouthed the word 'later'. Nobody's talking. I saw Dyo looking at the window....so deep in his thoughts.

I'll make him pay. DAMN YOU KIM FUCKING JONGIN!!!