~ThirtyFour~

DYO'S POV

I woke up with a massive headache. Damn! I'm never ever gonna drink liquors again!

I sat up and fully opened my eyes.

White bed. Black curtains. Elegant interiors. Since when did I replaced my interior?

And it hit me. I wasn't in my room! I was in someone esle's room!!!

"Fuck!" I roamed my eyes in search for a bathroom. I immediately ran and puke on the toilet.

"UUGH!" Shit! My head really hurts! Fuck that tequilla! 

I cleaned up myself and took some shower. I don't care whose house is this and whose shirt I'm wearing now.

I got out of the room to look for the person who helped me stayed for the night and did not took advantage of me. He or she really deserves a thank you.

I smelled bacon and eggs and my stomach growled. I walked into the kitchen then saw a guy cooking.

"Ahem." I coughed  to get his attention. Shit! what am I doing? I looked down, embarassed

.

"Oh! You're already awake. C'mon! I've cooked some breakfast..." He said in a happy tone.

That voice. That familiar voice. His voice.

I looked up and saw HIM. KAi. Fuck! D___O

I was rooted on my spot. Can't move. Can't speak. Can't believe that he's here...here infront of me!

He sat down and looked at me. "Dyo, I'll explain everything later, but for now, please...just eat." He said in a sad and cold tone. Yep! He's Kim Jongin alright.